4.*

I sat in bed, staring at the text that I probably shouldn't have sent.

Me: so I know you've talked about me... or you've been flirty or whatever. So I have a proposal. We casually have sex, if you give me a raise.

I exited out of my messages and set my phone down. I heard my phone buzz.

Lloyd Hansen: what salary are we thinking?

Me: how much you offering?

Lloyd Hansen: 150k. Two weeks vacation. Benefits included.

Holy shit. Sold.

Me: yes.

Lloyd Hansen: can you come over now?

Me: seriously?

Lloyd Hansen: I'm fucking desperate.

Me: I want to be home after an hour.

Lloyd Hansen: do I need condoms?

Me: do you want a fuck buddy to turn into a baby mama?

Lloyd Hansen: no

Me: then yes.

Lloyd Hansen: *address attached* see you in fifteen.

I got up and went to put on a nicer pair of sweatpants, a matching sweatshirt and some perfume. I let my hair out of its bun and brushed it out. The curls that I had in from earlier were still intact. I put some chapstick on and popped some gum in.

I kissed my dogs head before grabbing my keys and walking out.

I quietly drove to his house. What if his dick was small? Well it's a 150k dick so I really couldn't give a fuck.

My maps took me to his house. I parked and quietly got out. It was a big house. It was sorta in the middle of nowhere too. Leave dna I guess.

I got up to the door and rung the doorbell. A couple seconds later and the door opened. There stood Mr. Hansen, looking rather comfortable.

Two days in and I'm fucking my boss. Off to a wonderful start.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Hi."

"So why do you want this..like what money?"

"I'm poor Lloyd."

"You don't look it at all."

"Well, student debts are a bitch, and I pay for a lot of my parents things and my siblings have kids that I take care of a lot, and most stuff for classrooms come out of pocket so..yeah."

"Hmm. Well, I've got an hour with you so let's do it."

"You're not weirdly kinky are you?"

"Do you want me to be?"

"No."

"Okay."

He cocked his head for me to follow him into his bedroom. I did. His house was beautiful.

"Is this normal for you to have girls over?"

"Sorta."

"Okay."

I glanced around the room. "Nice place."

"Mhm." He said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss.

Holy shit he was good at that.

I rested my hands on his chest as he kissed me. He grabbed my waist and sat me down on the bed. I moved to the middle of the bed, resting against the headboard while he made out with me.