5.*

"What?" I whispered. He said nothing, pulling me into a kiss.

His hand moved between my legs again. I couldn't focus. My hand went to his cheek, pulling him away gently.

"You really don't have to.."

"Yeah but what if I want to?"

"I mean...that's not what I'm getting paid for."

He smiled and leaned over me, grabbing another condom.

"If you say so. I was trying to be nice since it's your first time and all."

I watched as he got lined up with me again. This night would take a while.

•••

I glanced down as Lloyd came for the third time. I was really close that time.

I closed my eyes for a second. I felt Mr. Hansen's fingers graze over my clit.

"Just let me help you once."

"Whatever.."

He gave me a snide expression before rubbing my clit at an inviting pace. Not too rough. Small circles. He was very skilled.

I knew it would take maybe a minute to make me cum.

I felt myself getting close. He continued to go at his pace until my legs convulsed. I whimpered, closing my eyes.

I grabbed his arm without even thinking. I opened my eyes and let go.

"Sorry."

"You'll learn."

I took a deep breath. "Fuck...okay. I'm gonna go shower."

I sat up, feeling kinda exposed. I grabbed the blanket that was by me and wrapped it around myself before going into his bathroom.

Oh. It was a very interesting bathroom. Why can't showers just be simple?

I popped my head out. Lloyd was putting boxers on.

"Help." I said. He nodded and came into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

He set a random towel in a bin. "Warmed towel..and I'll come back with your clothes."

"Thank you." I whispered. He was very thoughtful.

He walked out. I dropped the blanket and got into the big shower. It had glass, but glass that was opaque.

I heard the door open again, before being closed. I glanced at the expensive shampoo and conditioner, as well as body wash. I really didn't care if I would smell manly.

I heard the shower door open and close. I glanced over my shoulder, seeing Mr. Hansen.

I felt his hand on my waist, moving me a bit to get under the water. His body was pressed against mine for a second.

I looked up at him as he stood behind me. God he was warm. And extremely tall. And very muscular.

"So how often is this gonna happen? Because between work and my schedule and everything..."

"All I ask is once a week. I know you're busy."

"Are you truly this desperate, or are you fucking other girls at the same time?"

"I should be getting out more, but I'm not. And you're here so..."

"Mm."

He moved me to face him, putting his finger on my chin. "Back to our ground rules. Once a week, no touching, and no talking about this with anyone. Got it?"

I nodded. He moved to peck my lips.

"Alrighty then. Enjoy your shower Ms. Martin."

He got out. I just stood there.

Why was I so turned on? Jesus Christ.

•••

I walked out of the bathroom, all cleaned up.

Mr. Hansen wasn't in the bedroom. I guess that was my cue to sneak out. I grabbed my phone before walking out to grab my shoes and keys.

But he was in the kitchen, drinking something.

"Hey...I'm gonna go. I- we have work in the morning."

"Okay. Hey..if you ever need something, text me."

"Boss wise, or this wise?"

"Uhh...yes?"

"Okay."

I grabbed my stuff before walking out.

Whatever makes me financially secure.