14.

Lloyd helped me out of the car. The valet was taking his car away after.

I held his arm as we walked in.

"You seem nervous Ms. Martin."

"Nope." I whispered.

Maybe a little. We hadn't really gone on any dates.

He walked up to the host. She smiled. "Hello Mr. Hansen."

"Hi." He said. "Table with Carmichael."

"Right this way." She said and smiled. Ew she was flirting. Lloyd cleared his throat. I glanced up at him. He had a stern face. He had fucked her.

I rubbed his arm with my free hand as we walked. He took a quick look at me.

"What?" He whispered.

"Nothing. I just know things." I whispered back. The hostess brought us to a private room. Denny and Suzanne weren't even here yet.

"Thank you Amanda." He said. She nodded, giving me a little stink eye before smiling at Lloyd. She walked out.

"You've fucked her." I whispered.

"You don't know shit." He said as he pulled out a chair for me.

I smiled, sitting down. He sat down next to me, pouring some wine.

"You know I don't care that you did right? I just don't appreciate when she gives me bitchy looks."

"Oh? Well Ms. Martin. I've fucked a lot of people here...so good luck."

"Thanks."

He smiled and pecked my lips. I rolled my eyes.

Was I jealous? Maybe like a tiny teensy little bit. I mean I'm in a situationship with a Greek god. And knowing that he has liked other girls in the past bothered me.

"I hope you're not jealous Caroline."

"Why would you think that?" I asked. He gave me a look while taking a sip of his wine. Just as I was about to say something, the door to the private room opened.

Suzanne and Denny walked in. Lloyd got up to shake Dennys hand. I got up, smiling at Suzanne. She gave me a smirk.

"You look hot." She whispered. I blushed.

"Thanks." I said.

Lloyd glanced at Denny as he stared me up and down, checking out my ass. I gave Lloyd a look.

"Dude." Lloyd said. Denny cleared his throat, taking his eyes off of me.

"Oh!" Suzanne said. Denny whistled softly.

"Off to a great start." I said. Suzanne rolled her eyes at her fiancé.

Lloyd moved his hand onto my back. We went to go sit down.

This was gonna be an awkward night.

•••

Dinner was over. I was five...six..seven drinks in? I don't know. I was hiding how drunk I was. Lloyd was deep in conversation, his hand on my thigh under the table. And I was horny.

I moved my hand on top of his. He moved to hold my hand. I didn't show any emotion, but god I could fall to the floor.

Lloyd glanced around, calling a waitress over to refill his drink. Another dirty look. Great.

They probably just thought that I was his next victim. I mean, are they wrong?

I didn't know what to do if Lloyd drank too much. Would Suzanne and Denny drive us home?