21.

"Alright. I'm going out for a cigarette. Don't let anyone bother me." My mom said.

Margo came into the kitchen. She gave me a smile.

"Hi." She said. She pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged her back.

"I missed you little sissy."

"I missed you too big sissy." I whispered.

Margo was my favorite. She was closer with Wayne when we grew up, but now she was close with me. I told her a lot about my life, and she told me a lot about hers. Her husbands name was Michael. He was extremely quiet.

"Oh. Marrie. This is my boyfriend Lloyd."

She smiled and pulled him into a hug from his seat at the island. "Oh my god you're sexy. Way to go. Good thing my sisters hot too."

"Oh god." I said. Lloyd gave me a smirk.

"Yeah. I got lucky."

She sat down next to him. "Okay. Tell me everything about yourself, and how things have been going with my lovely sister."

"Well. Lloyd Hansen. I'm a principal at the school that Caroline works at. Her and I have been dating for a bit over a month. But we've been fucking for-"

"Lloyd."

"I've heard about that." Margo said. I sighed.

I told her everything. Almost TMI everything. No I definitely told her too much.

She glanced at Lloyd, smirking. "You don't know this, but I know a lot about you."

"M. Quit." I said and smiled.

"Oh? Please tell me what Caroline has to say about me."

"She says a lot actually. She talks about how charming you are, how nice you always smell, how big your dick is."

I rolled my eyes. Lloyd chuckled.

"Glad you know all about that."

"Oh yes. Causes for a great time getting to know you."

I smiled, leaning against the counter as I took a long sip of my wine.

"Caroline." Lloyd said as I finished off my second...third glass.

"Mhm."

"What happened?" Margo asked.

"Our brother."

"Ohhh. What did he say?"

"Well I caught him and Terri making out in my bed right when I got here which was a delight to see. He met lloyd a couple weeks ago and ripped into him and now they're doing it again."

"Shit the fuck up Caroline."

"Suck my dick Terri you're just pissed that you're not getting attention."

"Whoa okay so you're being a bitch to my sister even though you're not a part of the family?"

"Neither is Lloyd and you're taking his side."

"Mmm no I'm taking my sisters side. Grow up and take care of your kids for once."

Margo would bring Marley over to my house a lot, but she paid me every single time. Wayne and Terri didn't. Margo thought that they were assholes for that.

I sighed, putting the pie in the oven. Lloyd glanced at me for a second. My mom came back in.

"How's it cooking Care Bear."

"It's fine. Pies done and the timer is on."

"Okay. You give Lloyd a tour of the house. I'll keep going." She said, kissing my cheek after.