23.*

I got into bed while Lloyd kissed me.

This place was awesome. And yeah, it was kinda embarrassing to do this in his parents house, but they wouldn't have to know.

I quietly unbuttoned his shirt while he kissed down my neck.

"Hey...you should fuck me in front of the fireplace." I whispered.

He picked me up and swiftly set me on the floor. It was like he had the same plan.

He moved my shirt and skirt off, and slowly removed my tights from my legs. I smiled at him, unhooking my bra and taking it off. He pulled me into another kiss.

I unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants while he kissed me. He was so..careful? Sexy. I don't know it was hot.

I felt his cold chain dangle onto my chin while I kissed him. His hand slid down and took off my panties. I pulled away.

"You're sure your parents won't hear us."

"They're like a mile away. I've got you."

I smiled. His eyes almost twinkled. He was so perfect.

He threw his boxers off before getting lined up and pushing in. I would never get used to that.

I closed my eyes, letting him move. His head moved to the crook of my neck. He wasn't slamming into me like usual. These were gentle, caring strokes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I set my hand on the back of his neck.

"Nothing." He said. He kissed my cheek. "I just think it's a little sexier to go slow by the fireplace."

I turned to look at him. He was so happy. He didn't often smile, and when he did it was fake. But I could just tell in his face it was happy.

These little things just made me fall more and more. At this point, it was just me biting my tongue to not say those three words. But I was obsessed with him. I just didn't wanna come off as too attached, or too quick. So I just observed.

"Let's make you cum huh?"

"Yeah." I whispered.

•••

Lloyd sat with me on the floor. A blanket was draped over us, and he was comparing our hand sizes.

I moved to hold his hand, making him smile. He kissed me softly, unlatching our hands to move his to my cheek.

He pulled away after a couple seconds, laying back again. I blushed, laying my head back. Lloyd moved to spoon me as I watched the fire.

"You good?" He asked. I nodded. He moved his arm under my head like a pillow.

I closed my eyes. I was so comfortable. Relaxed. This was all I needed.

"No. You're not falling asleep right here."

He picked me up and set me on the bed. I groaned.

"I was so comfy there."

"You'll be comfy here too." He whispered as he put his boxers on. He tossed me his sweatshirt and boxers from his bag.

"I won't wear the stuff you packed.."

"I packed them for you. Because I know you."

I smiled and put them on. I laid back and got comfortable. Lloyd kissed my head.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."