25.

Tw.

Waking up tied to a chair was not what I wanted. But here I was.

"She's up!" I heard. I heard footsteps walking in. I was completely tied up from head to toe. I was blindfolded as well. I couldn't see a thing.

"Caroline Martin. Great to see you. We met a few months ago but you were...busy. Anyways, how's your relationship with Lloyd Hansen?"

"W-what?" I croaked out.

"Oh I know you heard me darling. Maybe you don't wanna answer about Lloyd like that. So I'll give you this. Ms. Martin. Do you know that the person you're seeing is involved in things he shouldn't?"

"Yes."

"Good. Well I won't leave you in the dark...well. You're in the dark. Anyways. Lloyd owes me a lot of money. He knows by this point that I have you. The longer it takes for him to find you and pay me, the longer I decide to...have some fun."

"What does that mean?"

"Torture sweetheart. Gosh. I wouldn't think he would get you involved. You're just this sweet little teacher. Look how adorable you are. Okay. Let's start with this." He said.

I felt my hair being jerked back.

"Open your mouth." He said. I reluctantly did as he said. I felt a pill on my tongue.

"Swallow."

I did. He chuckled.

"Good luck now. This is torture as is."

"What is it?"

"My own little drug potion. You will feel nothing and everything all at once sweetheart."

I had never had any drugs like this before. I didn't know what to do.

"You know what? For every ten minutes your boy toy doesn't come, I give you another."

It was silent for some minutes. My head already started to feel like a boulder.

My hair was tugged again, and another pill was down my throat.

And after a few more minutes, it had kicked in.

I couldn't keep my head up. I could hear my own heartbeat. I was cold as ice.

I felt myself shaking. I was so thirsty.

More time passed. Until there were sounds.

I felt like I was underwater, but in the air at the same time. My body didn't feel like my own.

And everything was floating, until I heard the loud pop of gunshots.

I flinched, nos feeling very anxious and claustrophobic. I tried with all my might to get out of the chair. I was pushing and pulling to the point of not being able to breathe.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"No. No more... Please no.."

"Carrie. Stop moving."

It was Lloyd. I stopped. He took the blindfold off. The light above me made my whole head feel like it was gonna explode.

"Shit." I whispered. I felt lloyd taking off the ropes. I kept my eyes closed. My ears were ringing so loud.

I felt hands on my waist. I flinched.

"Caroline open your eyes."

"No it hurts."

"Can you walk?"

"I don't know I don't know what to do!"