12.*

Lloyd Hansen.

Caroline stayed silent as she came for the fourth time. She just took deep breaths instead.

I came deep inside of her as I slammed into her from behind. She was gripping onto the sheets for dear life.

I pulled out, flipping her onto her back. She didn't say a word.

I grabbed the blankets, pulling them over her. She watched as I laid back beside her.

"No." She whispered.

"No what?"

She moved closer to me, pulling me up on top of her.

"You wanna go again? Cause I might need to go grab a viagra from my car-"

"Lay down." She said.

"Well not on top of you-"

She pulled me down on top of her. I sighed, resting my head in the crook of her neck.

Whatever she wants.

She moved her hand to start playing with my hair.

"I need you to answer my question from earlier."

"I did answer it. You're safe."

She kissed my forehead. "I think I'm still drunk and going to regret this, but I have never liked anyone this fast before. I know I shouldn't like you but...I do."

I knew she did. I felt kinda bad that I liked her too. I just couldn't do a relationship.

I sat up and kissed her. She held my chin as I moved my lips against hers.

I pulled away after a couple seconds. "I should go. I know I've invaded today."

"You should stay." She whispered. I smiled softly.

"You need sleep."

"I need to take a plan b..so I need to drive first."

"No. Let me go get it."

"We can go together." she said.

I got up. She looked shot. I grabbed my pants and threw them on along with my shirt. She was ready and fixing her bun and glasses before I even got my socks on.

I watched her legs shake for a second, before she started moving again. I smiled softly. I did that.

I got up and walked out of the room with her. Lassie was sitting in her bed. It was maybe eleven pm at this point.

"Be right back sugar." She said. It was raining outside.

She grabbed her keys and walked out, looking up at the rain. I watched her hesitate for a second before walking towards her car.

"Wait." I whispered.

"Hmm."

I moved to pull her into a kiss. She moaned, resting her hand on my cheek. I smiled, deepening the kiss.

I heard a bit of thunder rumble. Caroline pulled away, looking at the sky.

"You're so pretty." I whispered under my breath. She glanced back at me, smiling.

"You can't say those things."

"Caroline. I'm sorry about all of this. I didn't want anyone to get involved, but technically you got involved when I hired you. Point is, I don't know why..but I feel something for you. I know it's been a very short amount of time, but I wanna just..slowly pursue whatever this is."

"You went to the fastest part there's nothing slow about it."

"I'm just saying." I whispered.

"Whatever. We're keeping this casual though."

"That's fine. I'll just occasionally bring you flowers and eat you out and you can occasionally use me to satisfy your physical touch kink."

"It's not a kink." She said. I nodded sarcastically.

She gave me a small smile. There.

I moved a piece of her hair behind her ear. She rolled her eyes, pulling away and turning around. I pulled her in by her waist, kissing her neck. She giggled.

God damn I was falling hard.

•••

Caroline walked through the isles of the little cvs, finding a plan b. I grabbed some condoms.

"Extra large? Really?" She asked.

"The average dick size is five inches. You and I both know that I am not five inches."

She rolled her eyes, walking to another isle. I followed.

I watched her grab some tampons. I hummed.

"Really?"

"You're a very lucky man if I get my period Mr. Hansen. And you can be the one to explain to my students if I am pregnant."

"Okay. Yeah."

She sighed and continued looking around, grabbing a few more things before heading up to the checkout.

She walked up and put everything down. Just as she was about to grab her card, I stepped in front of her.

"No-"

I put my card in and paid. She glanced at me.

"What did you do that for?"

I shrugged and grabbed the bags, thanking the cashier. Caroline stood there for a second.

"Let's go. It's pouring," I said. She grabbed her keys from her purse and walked out with me.

"Seriously, why'd you do that?"

"Because I can."

She sighed and walked to her car. I got in the passenger seat, putting the bags in the back. Caroline got in the drivers seat and started the car.

She quietly drove back to her house. I glanced at her as she silently drove.

"Anyone told you that you're pretty?"

"Anyone told you to shut up?"

I rested back, smiling. She turned on cruise control and grabbed the bag, finding her plan b and bottle of Tylenol, barely looking at the road.

"Jesus Christ do you always drive like this?" I asked. I held the wheel. She got back in her seat more, taking the wheel again.

"Open."

I opened the pill box for her, as well as her bottle of Tylenol. She took both with some water.

"I could've worn a condom you know. I was trying to."

"I know. I didn't want you to."

She hid a smirk on her face. I smiled.

"What if I have stds?" I asked. She looked at me, her smile faded.

"What?"

"I mean you never really asked."

"I swear to fucking god."

"I'm kidding. Relax."

She rolled her eyes. I smiled.

"You know you're cute when you're pissed."

"Quit saying shit like that."

"Does it make you embarrassed Ms. Martin?"

She smiled, leaning back.

"No. It's just something that I would fall for. And I can't be falling for you."