7.*

I walked in as the bell rang.

"Hi class. Sorry about me being late." I said. I felt like I was naked in front of fifteen seniors. Like they knew exactly what I just did.

I started up my projector, getting my things together. We had just been watching a movie and taking guided notes.

I fixed my desk after the movie was on. I heard the door open and close. Mr. Hansen stood in the back, crossing his arms. I got up, walking over. The kids saw me for a second before going back to the movie.

I glanced at him. He smiled. I could feel cum running down my leg. No no no.

"Can you watch the classroom while I run to the bathroom?"

"Of course."

I walked out, going to the bathroom. I felt so stupid.

Good thing it was Friday. I could just get tonight over with and then sleep the whole weekend.

I cleaned myself up before going back. Mr. Hansen was sitting at my desk, watching the movie as well. He saw me, getting up.

"Check your email." He whispered as he walked away. I nodded.

I opened up my email, seeing nothing. I opened my phone, seeing a text.

Lloyd Hansen: what if I take you out tomorrow night?

Me: what? No. Kids could see us.

Lloyd Hansen: kids won't see us at a club.

Me: I'll think about it.

Lloyd Hansen: ok. See you tonight. By the way, thanks for the prep.

Me: ...

Lloyd Hansen: you're cute when you're all embarrassed

I turned my phone off, going to grade some things instead.

•••

I walked into Mr. Hansen's house. I had some work to do, but I suppose it could wait.

He was in the kitchen, vaping. I set my bag down. He smirked.

"Just letting yourself in now?"

"Well I've sucked your dick today, and I let you fuck me without a condom. So yeah."

He smirked. I went to go sit on his couch, opening up my phone.

Mr. Hansen came over and sat down next to me.

"Do you have that plan b?" I asked.

"Yeah. You want it after..?"

"Uhh sure." I said. I grabbed my laptop.

Mr. Hansen moved my body onto the couch. I was in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. His body was between my legs.

"How much work do you have?"

"A lot." I whispered. He moved my sweatpants off.

"Great." He said sarcastically. I sighed, moving my computer off.

"One round. Then I really have stuff to do."

"Mhm. I'll check back in after I make you cum."

"I'm serious."

"So am I."

He moved to kiss me. I sighed, relaxing into the couch.

"So do you get to stay longer on Fridays?"

"No. I can't stay overnight."

"Why?"

"I have things at home."

"Whatever."

I sat up to take my sweatshirt off. Mr. Hansen smiled.

"No bra?"

"Why bother to wear one when I know it's coming off?"

"Such a smart girl."

I laid back again. I watched as Mr. Hansen kissed down my body. Over my tits, down my stomach, and to my thighs.

"Oh god..no. You don't.."

He slipped my underwear off. "You gave it to me earlier."

"No I barely did anything...shit. Uhh-"

"Relax. I'm not killing you."

I sighed as he moved my legs apart. I felt his lips trail over my slit, finding my clit rather quickly. I whimpered, gripping his hair. I knew I was ruining the gel in it, but I did not care.

Mr. Hansen chuckled as I gripped onto him. He pulled away for a second.

"You taste amazing Caroline."

I whined, putting my free hand over my mouth. The way he said my first name could make me fall into a puddle of nothingness.

"Fuck...Mister...han-"

He rammed two fingers inside of me, making me jolt. I couldn't breathe right. God this felt so good.

"Shit..."

He kept sucking on my clit while fingering me. I shivered as he worked hard. This was not in the pay grade.

After a few moments, I was close. My legs wrapped further around his shoulders as I convulsed all over his fingers. He gently unlatched, letting me ride out my orgasm on his fingers.

"All good?"

"Mhm."

I let go of his hair. He moved up to kiss my lips.

"You've got a grip on you." He whispered on my lips.

"I'm sorry."

"You're fine. Does that happen to you often?"

"Stuff like this in general doesn't happen to me often."

"Shame for the rest of the men in the world. Or women. They could do what I just did."

I moved his hair out of his face. "Sorry." I whispered. He moved my hand onto his chest, smiling.

"Don't apologize. I liked it."

"Oh?"

"Mmm." He said. He moved to take his pants off. I watched him get naked.

"So just to make sure...you're clean..right?" I asked.

"Mhm. I wouldn't stick my dick inside of you if I wasn't."

"Well you've taken it upon yourself to raw dog me so I had to ask."

He couldn't help but chuckle. "Raw dog?"

"Unprotected sex Mr. Hansen."

"Quit calling me that. You keep reminding me that I'm your boss."

"Good. It can remind you of your sins."

"You're far from a sin."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"I might as well give you something after giving you two orgasms already today."

"You say that like it's a bad thing. I can't remember the last time someone has given me an orgasm."

"Really?"

I nodded as he pushed into me. I set my head back, letting my eyes flutter.

"How late can you stay tonight?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I feel like I should sorta get to know the girl that I'm stuffing my dick into."

"Oh. Right. I just have to be home by midnight."

"You don't have a boyfriend do you?"

"No." I said and smiled. "I have a dog."

"Oh."

"Yeah...anyways you're literally making conversation while fucking me so choose one or the other."

"Let's get to it." He whispered. Here we go again.