39.

Lloyd walked through the door. But to his surprise, I had my sister over. My sisters husband and kid were here too, but they were playing downstairs.

"Hi. Sorry. I didn't know-"

"I didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to be distracted."

I got up from the couch that we were sitting on, hugging him. It had been four days. And Margo had been here since last night. I just needed someone to talk to.

"You okay?" He asked. He kissed my temple. I nodded.

"You all good?" I asked. He was shaking. He nodded. I watched his eyes flicker. He wasn't on drugs. He was pale.

"Yeah. I am gonna go hop in the shower. Where's Bea?"

"Downstairs with Marley and Mike." I said.

"Okay. Great to see you M."

"Congrats on the engagement." She said. He nodded.

"Thank you."

I watched him go upstairs kinda slowly.

"There's something wrong with him." I mumbled.

"He looks tired."

"Yeah." I said.

I went back to the couch, sitting down. Until I heard a crash from upstairs.

"What the fuck?" Margo asked.

"Stay here. It's Lloyd."

I walked upstairs, finding Lloyd on the ground, putting a towel over himself.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I sat down with him. I faced him while he backed up against the vanity.

"Uhm. I don't know I just feel really dizzy."

I felt his forehead. He was warm.

"You feel warm."

He nodded, resting his head back. I rubbed his cheek.

"I missed you a lot. Why is Margo here?" He asked. He was trying to keep his mind off of what just happened. As well as trying to protect his ego.

"I just...needed someone to talk to."

"Glad you called her." He whispered. He opened his eyes, trying to get up.

"Woah. Just stay there for a second."

"I'm naked and this is embarrassing. I'm okay." He said. He put the towel around him as he stood up. I stood up with him.

He set his head on my shoulder after he stood up. I held his waist.

"You okay..what's wrong? Lloyd-"

"I'm fine." He whispered. I pulled him into a hug. He held me back.

"Fuck." He mumbled. I rubbed his back, letting him put some weight on me.

Eventually he pulled away, glancing down at me. I checked his face for any sign of hurt. He was emotionless.

"Is Margo gonna be mad at me?" He whispered.

"She's got some mixed emotions about you right now."

"Okay."

"You okay? You need anything?"

"I'm probably just dehydrated. I just wanted to hop in the shower to relax but then out of nowhere I just lost balance and.."

I moved away, turning on the bath for him. I turned off the shower.

Lloyd just watched me. I put in some epsom salt and some essential oils to help with everything. Maybe he would relax a bit.