19.*

Lloyd was silent on the way home. I didn't really know what to say.

We got to his house. He pulled in and got out. I watched him immediately go inside. I got out of the car and followed.

His hands were immediately on cocaine when he got in, snorting a line before putting it in his gums. I went upstairs, petting lassies head in her little bed before going up.

I got into Lloyd's room. I heard his steps follow.

Almost immediately, his soft lips were on mine. He pushed me back down onto the bed, attacking my neck. I felt his hand trail up my thigh, making me whine and stop him.

"N-no. Babe remember I'm on my period.."

"Babe huh?" He whispered on my skin. I pulled him away.

"Lloyd. Sorry."

He rested back on the back of his legs, taking a deep breath as he pointed his face to the ceiling. I kicked my heels off, putting them on the ground.

"I'm assuming you don't wanna talk." I whispered.

"No." He said as he threw his turtleneck off, leaving him shirtless. He moved to kiss me again.

I rested back, holding his cheek. I carefully pulled away.

"Lloyd...babe- I know what you're trying to do."

"I'm not trying to do anything. I promise you I'm just kissing you."

"And getting naked very slowly."

He sighed, resting back beside me. I gave him a small smile.

"I mean no harm."

"I know you don't. But you're really high."

He smiled.

I got up, going to the bathroom and starting the shower. Lloyd followed.

"Lloyd."

"Okay. I'm not gonna fuck you."

"You are only a little while into dating me. I know you do not want to see the mess of a period."

"I don't give any fucks. I'm just coming to shower with you. And kiss you more."

"Okay. I have cramps because my uterus is shedding. I want to shower to try and relieve the pain. And I actually need to wash my hair. So you are staying out here."

"Fuck. Fine. Can I start a movie?"

"Yeah. I'll be in soon I promise."

He walked out, shutting the door behind him. I smiled to myself.

I quietly showered and took out my contacts. Lloyd and I had a lot of each others stuff at our houses now.

I put on some sweats and a big long sleeve, as well as my glasses before walking back into the room. Lloyd was laid back on the bed, looking at his phone.

Once he saw me, he sat up. I smiled, getting into bed. I sighed, resting my head on his chest. He groaned.

"Fuckin a you're already making me hard."

"Seriously Lloyd. Quit."

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I sat up.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" I asked, moving my hair behind my ear.

"No. I would wanna give you something too."

"It's fine." I whispered, moving to kiss him. He rested his hand on the back of my neck, pulling away.