49.

I stared at myself in the dress. Margo was behind me fixing my hair.

Todays the day.

Bailee was playing with her toys on the bed. I should be excited for today, but I was really nervous.

"You look good mama." Margo said. She hugged me from behind. I gave her a smile.

"Thanks." I said.

"You nervous?"

I shook my head no, lying right to her face. She caught on.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not scared to marry him. I'm just...really scared about something."

"You wanna see him?"

"No. That'll ruin the surprise."

"If you're nervous he's nervous too. I'm sure he needs this as well."

I sighed. "Bea. Go find daddy." I said. She hopped off the bed in her little flower girl dress.

She ran down the hall. A few moments later she was dragging Lloyd in. He was closing his eyes.

"Bad luck Caroline. You're giving me bad luck."

"Am I? Huh." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled. Bailee asked to be held. He picked her up. Margo left the room.

"Your mama looks so pretty Bea."

"Yeah. I know."

I smiled before looking down. "I'm so nervous and I don't know why. I'm just marrying you. We're practically married already."

"It's probably the people."

"Definitely the people."

"You're okay. It's just you, me, and Bailee Bea."

I smiled, nodding. Lloyd glanced down at me.

"You're so gonna get it tonight." He said softly. I slapped his chest.

"Lloyd!"

"What?" He asked and laughed. Bailee moved to my arms.

I hugged her while Lloyd stared at me. He gave me a little smile.

"I'd kiss you but I'm waiting for the alter."

"Oh good." I said sarcastically. He smiled.

"Okay. I love you. I'll see you later. You wanna stay with mom or come with me sugs?"

"You." She said to her dad. I handed her off.

"See you in a bit."

"Bye."

He sighed and kissed my head before leaving. Even with heels on, he still towered over me.

"You need your mom or anything? You look so worried about nothing."

"Maybe my mom yeah."

"I'll send her in. Hey, just us."

"Just us."

•••

"You look prefect honey. I promise, everything that you're nervous about goes away once you see him at the alter."

I nodded. My dad was by my side. The doors to the church opened. I saw Lloyd in the front. Bailee was passing down her flowers. She was skipping away. I smiled softly. Lloyd was watching her the entire time. Margo and Suzanne were up already as my bridesmaids. Denny and one of Lloyd's best guys were at his side.

It was my turn. I caught eyes with Lloyd as I walked down. He smiled bright.

I watched as he hugged my dad. My dad kissed my head before going to stand by my mom. I got situated with Lloyd.