40.*

Lloyd

"Lloyd." Caroline giggled as I pulled her in, kissing her. She was cleaning. It was late. Like one am late.

"You were supposed to be in bed two hours ago."

"Sorry. It sounds bad, but I forgot you were here."

"So when I'm not here, you just stay up?"

"How else will the house get clean? Especially when you're around. You're a slob." She said and smiled.

I kissed her again. "You need sleep."

"I know.."

He pulled me into a warm hug. She set her head on my chest.

"You okay?"

I nodded, holding her more. She ran her nails down my back.

"Okay. Bedtime."

"You talk to me like I'm five."

"Well you need sleep just like any five year old." He said.

I rolled my eyes, pulling away. I pecked her lips before moving her to start walking over to the stairs.

I watched her go up. I turned off the lights before following her.

I got into bed as she changed into her pajamas, which consisted of some cotton booty shorts and my long sleeve that she just has in her closet all the time.

"So what's the true reason for you not sleeping?" I asked as she got into bed.

"I don't know. I've just been having a hard time with it when you're not here, so when you are it's not much different."

"You know I have a really good remedy for falling asleep." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"No."

"No what?"

"No orgasms."

"Why? You holding yourself to a purity standard or something lately? Cause we're past that."

"It's late." She said while smiling. But her thighs pressed together.

"You're holding yourself back." I said as I leaned over her. She smiled.

"Love you."

I moved the blankets off of her. She gave me a little smirk. I moved up to kiss her as I took off just her pants and underwear. That's all I needed.

I laid down, moving her legs on either sides of my shoulders.

"Babe we're not like we used to be just fooling around."

"Oh there is no fooling around when it comes to me eating a girl out. Even when I was just fucking you, there was no fooling around. I don't just hand that out to anyone."

She rolled her eyes, smiling. She looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing you just make me nervous."

She smiled a bit. I shook my head, smirking. I moved to kiss her thighs, making her take a deep breath.

From the moment I met her, I always had physical attraction to her. When I first had sex with her, I was very physically attracted to her.

But now...it meant more. I wanted to please her not only physically, but I wanted her to be mentally at ease.

I felt her shiver as I kissed where she wanted me to. I moved my tongue between her folds, making her whimper. I don't know why, but I always got chills whenever she did that.