Chapter 70: Admiring

A/N: I'm feeling sleepy today.

***

Mew woke first and watched his bond mate sleeping with head on his chest. His eyelashes were splayed against his cheeks. His lips puckered a little and Mew smiled stroking his cheek with his finger. Gulf let out a breath and rubbed himself onto his chest before opening his eyes and looking up at him with a smile on his face it lasted only a few minutes before he was snuggling down again his finger playing with the few sparse hairs around his nipple.

"Good morning, my insatiable omega." Mew breathed into the mop of black hair hugging his lover more tightly and Gulf sighed before stiffening and pushing himself up out of his arms. He sprinted to the bathroom and emptied his stomach out into the bowl groaning a little weakly. Mew climbed out of the bad soon after and rubbed his back through the sick. "Morning sickness?"

"It seems that way." He groaned using some tissue to wipe at his mouth before leaning back against his chest again. "Urgh. I can't wait for this to be over. I hate throwing up. Everything about it is just gross."

"I know, my darling." Mew breathed pressing a little kiss onto his shoulder blade before he threw up again. This pattern continued for a while and then Gulf nodded seemingly able to move from the toilet and to the sink washing his mouth out and brushing his teeth. Once they were done Mew picked up his lover and carried him back to the bed deciding that he would be staying there until he was certain that he was feeling better. Gulf looked up at him from a nest of pillows asking.

"Can you carry the next one?"

"You wouldn't even be able to top me." Mew mumbled almost sadly wishing that he could. Not because he wanted to experience the joys of pregnancy but because he hated Gulf looking so weak. His mate's eyes flashed for a moment as a smirk stretched out over his lips as he breathed.

"You're right. I wouldn't like it. I would miss having you inside me."

"Of course. You're a submissive and I am dominant. We're perfect for each other." He hummed kissing the lips of his lover very softly "Get some rest and I will bring up some breakfast for you I know that you might not feel up to eating anything but if you're going to be sick you need something on your stomach." He whispered remembering that they had both read something like that in a magazine recently. "So. What would you like?"

"Meat. Anything with meat" Gulf huffed, and Mew smiled approvingly kissing him again before gently stroking his stomach. He was growing but it was slow and now it looked more like he had gain a little weight rather than had a baby inside him. He still looked adorable though and the knowledge that there was a baby in there was enough to make Mew glow with pride.

"I love you." He breathed with a rush of emotion inside of him and Gulf gave a grin his cheeks gaining enough color to make them look rosy though it was clear from the way his eyes were squinted that he had the beginnings of a head ache forming. Gulf pushed him towards the door before whispering.

"Me too. Go get me food. And then come back and snuggle with me."

"Yes, my love." Mew chuckled bowing at his mate before leaving the room and heading down stairs glad that there was no awkwardness as he went into the dining room this time though there were some disappointed looks from the children that he was not Gulf. "Sorry little ones, but the second won't be coming down to play this morning."

"Is everything okay?" Singto asked as his wife rolled her eyes with a fond smile on her face and Mew nodded filling two plates with meat.

"Just a touch of morning sickness. We're going to take it easy and snuggle."