Chapter 63: Radiating

A/N: I just want to share that during our Christmas Party I have received a Christmas gift pack, 5 kilos of rice, a tumbler, and a single foam. Lol

***

Gulf panted loudly and happily as he thundered through the forest after Pluem who was ducking in and out of trees. He was weaving in and out of the trees his grey and orange tail flicking from side to side as his feet thundered over the stones. Pluem was fast but Gulf was surprisingly fast his smaller body having less weight to keep him down. He swerved a little ducking behind a tree and launching himself at the wolf. It wasn't enough to knock him down, but Singto's black wolf was soon pinning down the Pluem's Grey Wolf to the floor allowing Gulf to creep up his body nipping playfully at his chest his eyes filled with an amusement that was reflected in both Pluem and Singto's faces.

He had started to enjoy himself like this with Mew, but he had never expected to with the members of his pack. Pluem went completely still pressing his face into the earth to expose his neck and Gulf was more than happy to claim half the victory as they all transformed back into human form. Gulf was slightly embarrassed about his nakedness, but he hadn't felt it was fair to ask Singto and Pluem to carry around the bag with them while they were playing chase and he was more than happy when they hadn't insisted on it.

"You're fast, Luna. If you really got going, I doubt that I would be able to keep up with you." Singto said reaching out and ruffling his hair almost like an older brother would and Gulf couldn't stop the happy flushed grin which appeared on his face as his cheeks burnt a bright amber.

"I wasn't that fast." He grunted getting up and covering himself with his hands while the two members of his pack stood in front of him as bold and naked as new born babes.

"You were. You may be small but you're quick and I think that you'd have endurance as well." Pluem hummed looking down at his legs and Gulf flushed an even deeper shade of red unaccustomed to the praise that he was receiving.

"Pluem is correct, if we build up your muscles, you'll probably be the fastest in the pack. With yours and Jongcheveevat's genes, your baby is going to be something incredible." Singto told him and Gulf's hand went down to his stomach caressing it gently with his fingertips thinking about his baby and trying to picture it running around the forest before having an awful image of it being unable to transform and screaming the way that he did. "Luna. Are you okay?"

"I'm just worried. About the...Baby. And what Mew will find.What if... if what happened to me...goes into my baby? What if he or she can never transform?" Gulf whispered telling the pair all his fears for the first time. This morning at breakfast Mew had told them almost all of what had happened to him and the pack had been silent but understanding and to his surprise it was Singto that reached out and held his shoulders staring into his eyes with a gentle smile on his face as he whispered.

"I can't answer that second, and you will only drive yourself crazy when you worry about it. That is no good for you or the baby. Just do what you're doing and let us think about the other thing."

"But." Gulf started but Pluem let out another noise cutting over him as he huffed.

"Singto is correct. What they did was awful, but the alpha will find out what happened and what we can do."

"Thank you both." Gulf breathed with an awkward smile and now the pair ruffled his hair before Singto said with a sigh.

"When Mew knows something, we can do what we can, for now though I think that we should head home and see if the Alpha has returned."