Chapter 42: Marking

A/N: I'll be posting four updates tonight. This is the second update of the day.

***

Gulf's eyes were wide as he looked at the mark on his neck. It was so large that it encompassed half of his neck. It should have horrified him, he knew that it should, it was a very large and deep purple which he knew wouldn't fade very much. But instead of the horror that he was expecting pride was filling every single cell within his body and he felt like singing with happiness. His fingers reached up and stroked the mark. The hairs on the back of his neck were tingling and dancing indicating that Mew was watching him intently from the bed.

He wrapped his robe around him and turned to the bed flushing when he saw that his alpha's hand was lazily stroking his cock his thumb teasing at the tip which was almost as purple as his neck and dribbling with pearls of translucent cum. It should be impossible for anybody to be as horny as Mew was, but he knew that his own desire was sky rocketing and he had the strangest desire to touch the knot that he could see forming at the base of his alphas dick.

"Okay, Gulf?" Mew smirked as though he was reading his mind and Gulf ran back to the bed and cuddled up to him his cock heavy again as it rubbed up and down against Mew's thigh. His hand moved down the alpha's smooth and toned body until his fingers wrapped around his cock and he was stroking slowly at the cock surprised that Mew was letting him do it. The hottest part of Mew's cock was around the base, near the knot, and it managed to twitch at his touch and Mew let out a growl biting down on his shoulder and sucking his cheeks hallowing out a little as Gulf began to wank him slowly back and forth making sure to focus on the knot knowing that that was where Mew was the most sensitive."Fu-uuck."

"Ugghhh. Y-es. Does it ever end? This ahhh...Desire?"

"Hope Ugh...Yes, ughhh... fully we will. Always desire ea—ch other." Mew answered between gasps and moans. Gulf's hand continued to move up and down bewitched by the feeling of his flesh sliding against his palm. His tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth as he tried to pluck up the courage to taste the beads of come wondering if they would taste as good as he smelt. Mew was breathing hard against his shoulder, but he was still managing to speak. "But. The. Ugh. Fire. Will fade. Ugh... Squeeze me. Knot me. Please."

"Does it make you feel good?" Gulf asked earnestly hoping that he was pleasing his alpha but at the same time he just simply wanted to make Mew feel as good as he had been making him feel. Mew let out a growl his mouth moving on his shoulder before he pulled his lips away to nod and whisper.

"Yes. Having you. Unify willingly doi-ng this for me. Ho-How could I. Uhhhh. Feel anything but good. Shit." Mew's words died off with a moan as Gulf squeezed tightly at the knot, the heavy bulbous lump swelling ever further in his grip. It wasn't as hard as bone, but it was harder than the fleshy cock and Gulf couldn't believe that such a thing was able to enter him and lock him into him. Feeling completely possessed Gulf moved forward and lapped at the end of the cock taking the cum up onto the very tip of his tongue. It was bitter but not all together bad and he continued to lap at it as Mew let out soft barely audible moans and gasps.

His hand continued to stroke and squeeze at the knot."Ugh. Oh. Ugh. Yes."

**

Mew shivered violently as Gulf's mouth unskillfully wrap around his cock suckling on the heavy head of his cock. It was almost embarrassing at how much Gulf's innocent actions pleased him. It proved just how little, if any, experience his mate had and he was looking forward to showing him all the pleasures of the flesh that they could find. Gulf's tongue darted out of his mouth lapping hesitantly on the tip of his dripping cock running on a sort of wild instinct.