Chapter 33: Registering

A/N: Now, I'm rewatching the 2nd episode of The Middleman's Love. I just realized that it was supposed to be JimmyTimmy that should have starred for the series instead of TutorYim. Since, I was like in the end of Cutie Pie the Series it was shown that MaxNat, NetJames, and JimmyTommy will have their next story, so I was assuming that since MaxNat have Naughty Babe as their series and NetJames have Bed Friends, so JimmyTommy should have their next story.

Oh my gosh, they should have been the stars but oh well TutorYim do a justice of MaiJade characters. I love Mai and his imaginations. Lol. And Jade, please don't stop yourself from loving Mai.

Second update!

***

Gulf moaned with a strange kind of happiness at the ache that was in his lower extremities. He was surprised by his own libido when it came to having sex with Mew. He was beginning to want it all the time and he felt empty when he didn't have his cock inside of him. He knew that it was because of how much he was starting to accept Mew has his both his alpha and his mate. His omega was calling for him to be calmed completely but he still didn't trust him well enough for that. He was touched and confused that Mew had let him mark him. It was a dangerous thing for an alpha, a show of weakness and other Alpha's might try and challenge him for his pack. It happened less often now that they were known about, but it still happened when instinct took over. That Mew had allowed him to do something that went against their very nature was deeply incredible.

"G. U. L. F. GULF!" Joss shouted excitedly running out of the house and Gulf rolled his eyes knowing that he was once again going to have to get used to living with his overly excited friend. It was almost unnerving to have the high energy man near him, but he knew that when the Joss' were there he would calm down, or at least he hoped so.

"Why are you staying here?" He asked and Joss grinned brightly his hand slapping against his shoulders as he said.

"I'm a member of Alpha Mew's pack! I thought that I should start living here! I'm going to fetch my stuff soon! Are you alright now!? You stink of Alpha Mew. And he was smelling like you! I bet that you have had a lot of fun!"

"He. He let me. Claim him." Gulf admitted embarrassed that he was hesitant about saying it. Joss' face became that of deep-rooted surprise his eyes wide and his mouth dropped open into an almost gaping hole as his breath released in a long and steady hiss. It was the reaction he was expecting but it didn't stop him from being embarrassed again and rolling his eyes as he sat on the wooden bench trying hard not to wince with pain as his body reacted to all their very enthusiastic activities. "Can you stop doing codfish impressions?"

"Sorry! But. You. Eh?! You claimed him? And he hasn't claimed you?! This is huge!" Joss shouted his voice ringing clearly around the garden and Gulf knew that everybody in range would have been able to hear it and his cheeks went a shade deeper in their redness. He gave a nod pressing his hand to his stomach as it whirled slightly with his excitement before mumbling.

"He said that he wanted our pack to be different. And that I would never just be his shadow mate."

"Wow. I thought he was a good one!" Joss claimed brightly sitting down beside him and nudging his arm "But, this. I don't think I was expecting him to be this good. But, it's no more than you deserve, Gulf. You deserve all of this and more. And I'm incredibly happy for you."

"Idiot." Gulf grumbled unable to think of any other response as his embarrassment increased ever further. Sniffing a little he caught the weak and watery scent of Toptap clinging to Joss and he gave a smirk of his own "So you and Toptap are getting closer?"

"Hmm. Trying to! I slept with him last night! I mean slept we didn't shag or anything we just slept, Toptap is a bit lazy in that area even when I'm offering myself to him, but I don't know. It was nice."

"You'll get there eventually." Gulf sighed leaning back against the bench and closing his eyes unable to believe that this was now his life.

**

Mew slowly filled in the paperwork to register his pack. It was an annoying legal hassle that had come around with them becoming public to humans, but it was only a formality, as an alpha nobody could stop him from forming his own pack, but he was determined to do it officially as it would be sure to get back to his parents all the sooner. His fingers trailed over his neck lightly touching the bumps that were Gulf's teeth marks. It was strange to feel any kind of blemish on his skin, but this was strange as it sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout his body as he remembered how it was formed.

Signing his name on the last line he stamped his mark on a wax seal before allowing it to dry and stacking all his paper work together and placing it all into the large paper envelope. Sighing he rested back into his chair and closed his eyes aware that a painful headache was starting to build behind his eyes and swallowed down the sickly feeling from the back of his throat his heart jumping when somebody landed in his lap. His surprise only lasted until Gulf's scent filled his nostrils and he was soon smiling his arms wrapping around his waist glad that Gulf felt comfortable enough to come and cuddle him like this even if it was just because he was feeling sick again.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently and Gulf nodded slowly his cheek rubbing against his chest and Mew's heart melted at the feeling that was washing through his body as his mind was filled with images of Gulf doing this when he was swollen with his pup and then again when he had their pup in his arms.

"Is it okay for me to be in here? I mean in your office? Jirakit looked panicked when I asked where you were and again when I said that I was coming in." Gulf asked and Mew chuckled having to admit that if it was anybody else coming into his space, he might complain but this was Gulf and he had already invaded everything, and he was happy to let it happen.

"It's your house too, Gulf. You can go wherever you like." He sighed keeping his nose pressed into the warm hair amazed at how quickly his headache receded at the touch "Though I ask that my studio be off limits. Unless I ask you in there. The same as your house is off limits to me if you don't want me to go in it."

"That's fine. Hmm. What were you doing?" Gulf asked looking down at the at the envelope and Mew kissed his head again before answering.

"Filling in the registration form for our pack..." Mew frowned for a moment and then pulled the papers out again making a quick decision "Actually since you're here. We should put your name on it as well."

"My name? Why would my name have to be on it? You're the alpha, I'm just an Omega."

"I'm getting sick of hearing you say that. You are not just an omega." He growled turning Gulf around in his lap so he could look onto his face "You're my omega and I want to sign this registration jointly. Okay? Now sign your name and put your thumb print onto the paper. And then we'll get you dressed properly and then we can head out on a date."

"A date?"

"Are you going to repeat everything that I say? Yes, a date, you've been cooped up in here too long so let's go out and enjoy ourselves."

*** to be continued ***

Yeah, I know. This is short but I hope you enjoyed.