Chapter 5: Allowing

A/N: Anyeong, my beautiful people. So here's the third update for tonight. Like I have said I'll insert the ahemmm... qorn here and there since I don't want this be just a qorn without a plot (or what plot? We don't have a plot. It's purely qorn.)

But hey, there will be a little bit of qorn here. LOL!

WARNING: Mature content ahead. This is the only warning that isn't scary but rather will make you feel excited. 🤣✌️💕

Dig in, my loves.

P.S. this is a long one so bear with me.

***
Mew looked at the little omega in surprise that he was saying these things to make him feel better. He was the Alpha and yet he was allowing the omega to set the rules, but something inside him was holding him back. He didn't want the scent to escape, and if that meant letting him finish college and find a job, then he would suffer for it.

"...you would let that happen?" said Gulf, his brown eyes wide.

Mew nodded, knowing that every part of him as an alpha wanted to agree, but another, more raw and primitive part of him knew that if he gave in a little, it would be the start of something much better.

"Yes. I could." He said slowly running his hands up and down the omega's thighs, his leg throbbing as he felt the lust coming from the Omega's body, he couldn't help but twitch his nose as his lips did the same. He was almost tempted to gasp and let his tongue slip out of his mouth, but he was determined to keep his alpha instincts in check, knowing that Gulf would back off. "There are things we should talk about. And I should kiss you every day before I let you go to class every day."

"And how can I trust that? You think. As soon as I agree, you claim me and make me do whatever you want. I want to be able to do anything." Gulf sighed and Mew knew most Alphas would. Hell, most would have just pushed the running Omega down and taken his will. It wouldn't be right and he wouldn't be anything if not. fit .

"I wouldn't demand you." He said, ignoring the howl of his inner wolf. The Alpha wanted to get his partner now so the other couldn't take him but the human part of him knew he couldn't do that with this little Omega "Not until you knew you could trust me."

"I wouldn't claim you." HHis inner wolf began to cry out, but the alpha chose to ignore it. He desired to possess his mate, so that he could not be taken by another. However, the human in him knew that he could not behave in such a manner with this omega. "Not until you knew that you could trust me."

"That's impossible."

Mew shrugs, confident that if he can keep the wolf content, he may be able to assert himself sufficiently to avoid the need for a full claim until both parties are prepared. However, Gulf's expression is becoming increasingly displeased, and his legs are beginning to curl upwards, prompting Mew to attempt to muffle his vocalization with a whisper. "Difficult but not impossible. We'd have to mate regularly. But the actual claiming wouldn't be until you would trust me."

"I will never trust you." Gulf grunted and Mew laughed, reaching out to touch his hair, only for Gulf to snap his hand away, his fingers twitching slightly as he continued to smile, his shoulders curling into another shrug.

"You might not be able to do it, but you should at least give it a shot. It's better than spending all day worrying about it or hiding out in the heat. So what do you think?"

"Yes." Gulf found himself muttering something unintelligible as he looked into the older man's chocolate-colored eyes. Something was compelling him to believe the older man's story. He knew it was likely the alpha male in the older man, and that his Omega was responding to him, but the human side of him was weary of constantly looking back, wondering if he would be claimed by someone who would want him to procreate until he passed away. "I will be able to continue to college? And have a job?"