Chapter 9: Hiding

A/N: Another update as promised.

Enjoy!

***

Gulf felt almost like a thief in the night as he stepped into the house, which was bigger and nicer than his apartment had been and breathed deep noting that it was almost like the holiday home he had once stayed in with his parents when he was young. There was furniture inside, but it was all wrapped in see-through plastic while the plates and cutlery where still in cellophane and boxes. It was as if everything was frozen in time and he gave a sigh dropping his bag down into the center of the room before he sank into the chair that was closest to him faintly embarrassed when the plastic covering gave a squeak that sounded almost like a trump.

He was happy that the alpha had thought to give him a space of his own rather than forcing him to be with him all the time like he had been expecting but it was downright irritating that the alpha was behaving like a perfect gentleman leaving him little room to argue without looking like a childish brat. The house was beautiful and behind the soft scent of flowers that was streaming in through the open door he could smell the scent of the alpha and it comforted him, made his omega feel safe in way that it had never been before, and he had to admit that he enjoyed it even against his own will.

Breathing in deep through his nose he closed his eyes and pressed his head into the back of the chair the plastic rubbing against his cheek as he fell to sleep tired from his heat and the love making that had happened earlier.

When he woke it was growing dark outside and there was a chill in the air. Looking around he was expecting to see Mew but instead there was a small child of around five. His hair was unkempt and there was smudges of dirt around his nose and jaw. He gave him a grin displaying a mouth full of teeth with gaps in and he waved a chubby little hand. Gulf found himself waving back until a voice shouted.

"Teh? Where the hell are you?"

The little kid put a finger over his mouth and gave a playful wink indicating that he wanted to play a trick on the male voice that was calling out his name. Surprising himself Gulf winked back and motioned for him to hide behind the sofa as he got up and went to the open door of his little house looking out onto the garden. A tall good-looking human dressed in a white shirt and indigo jeans was running around staring into the flower bushes.

"Looking for someone?" He asked and the man jolted blinking in surprise and falling onto his backside his mouth opening and closing quickly

"Who the hell are you?"

"Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong. I'm. Uh...Your alpha's omega. How about you?"

"Oh so sorry for my disrespect, I'm Toptap Jirakit Kuariyakul, sir. Have you seen a kid about this tall?" The man asked indicating on his leg and Gulf quickly pressed his finger to his mouth and pointed into his house before mouthing 'hide and seek'. Toptap received the message as he relaxed a little and gave a smile "He's my little brother and he's always vanishing."

"I can help you look."

**

Mew sighed his head throbbing slightly the way that it did when he visited his parents. Their family bond allowed him to keep regular contact, but it didn't do much for his over active alpha more so now he had a tasty treat to play with when he returned home. He had decided not to tell his parents about his little omega this time. He knew that they are being the thoroughbred alphas that they were would not understand the deal that he had made or why it felt like it was the right thing to do. His parents had gone on about the beta female again, but he had found it a lot easier to drown it out this time when he was thinking about pale thighs being wrapped around his waist and his little Gulf moaning like a submissive.