Chapter 37: Trusting

A/N: Another update! Enjoy!

***

Mew watched Gulf fall to sleep. It was a beautiful sight for him to have Gulf trusting him so completely. He didn't want to hurt his little omega, but he knew that there wouldn't be much choice in the matter. If he became too focused on the claiming it could become very painful, almost like a burning inside Gulf for the first hour or two.

All the muscles in his body would clench and rip as the fire would tear through his blood as his body changed becoming chained to him. Mew wanted to make it as painless as possible, but he wasn't completely sure if he was strong enough to resist the temptation to claim and just continue claim until he was all his. It was something that some Alphas did not caring about the feelings, emotional and physical, of those who they were claiming, and he was terrified that he was going to be the same.

Running his hand down Gulf's arm, he watched the muscles twitch just a little at his touch, goose-pimples breaking over the soft skin. Mew smiled a little watching Gulf's eyes move under his lids, the jet-black lashes moving against his pale cheeks while his pink lips puckered just a little before he let out a breath which sounded almost like a sigh before he moved around his arm wrapping around his waist his face pressing his into his neck. It was such a beautifully happy moment of complete trust which caused his heart to thump around with a giddy happiness.

Suddenly Gulf's mouth nuzzled into his neck grazing just a little against the mark that he had made earlier pulling a moan from the depths of Mew's gut. His hand wrapped almost completely around Gulf's upper arm his cock immediately swelling with a painful need that honestly surprised him. He hadn't expected the mark Gulf had make to be so sensitive. If it had been an alpha's mark, he would have expected it, but Gulf was just an omega it should never have been enough to make his cock ache with it or his heart to quicken against his ribs.

"I love you." He whispered softly his hand brushing against his stomach with his fingertips the best that he could with the awkward angle that they were in. "Both of you and I will try hard to protect you both through this."

"Uh...uh...I know." Gulf breathed sounding as though he was still asleep and even that was amazing to him. Squeezing him against his body he kissed his shoulder and then closed his own eyes deciding that he should sleep and gather his own strength knowing that he was going to need it.

When he woke the next morning, Gulf had moved so he was draped over his body like a second blanket with his soft hair tucked under his chin. His hands were about to move up and down the smooth back when Gulf began to speak, his voice rough with the fringes of sleep "Are you going to claim me now?"

"Gulf. You should at least have some breakfast first." Mew sighed slowly pushing away the fog of his own sleep so he could look at the sleep flushed face. The black hair was sticking up at odd angles and one cheek was creased with the awkward angle that they had slept in. There was nervous determination in his eyes though and Mew knew that he wasn't going to be able to delay him any longer and it would probably be best if he didn't eat before the claiming happened. "Fine. But you. You must tell me straight away if it starts to hurt. Please, my little omega."

"I will. Now get it over with." Gulf growled and Mew nodded swallowing down a lump from his throat bringing his lips down onto the neck, his teeth grazing against the skin. There was no penetration, not at first but slowly he bit down moaning with pleasure as the first bubble of blood touched at his tongue.

Gulf whined as he was shifted around on the bed with Mew sitting on top of him his hands holding his shoulders and his mouth still attached to his neck. It felt as though a small fire had been lit in his veins and although it was only soft now it was getting stronger and more intense with the long minutes that Mew was suckling at his neck. He could tell that Mew wasn't trying to hurt him, but it was something that he could barely help, more so when let out a beastly growl and twisted his mouth around shaking him a little and tugging at the skin. The fact that he was held down by his powerful hands made it impossible for him to move with it meaning that the tearing of flesh was getting deeper.

"Ung. Oh. Mew...Jongcheveevat." He breathed flailing around a little on the bed a little as the fire in his veins grew more intense seemingly burning through his cells as if it was intentionally burning through them. Mew had told him that it would hurt but he had honestly never expected quite so much pain. "Jongcheveevat. Please...Please." He begged trying frantically to wiggle on the bed again but barely managing to move more than a millimeter as his nails scratched frantically on the bedsheets ripping the expensive sheets that he was wrapped in. "Stop. Hurts. Stop."

Mew let out another feral growl the muscles in his jaw clenching again and Gulf relaxed completely against him reminding himself that he had asked to be claimed and that Mew had warned him that there would be pain. Breathing softly through his nose he completely relaxed his burning body wanting the alpha to know that he wasn't trying to escape. Mew's jaws relaxed as he did, and Gulf allowed himself to let out a breath is hand able to move to stroke the back of his lover gently and slowly.

"My alpha." He breathed keeping himself in a relaxed position completely submitting to the alpha that was on top of him "I. You. You promised that you wouldn't hurt me. You promised. I'm hurting. I'm hurting."

"Hurt?" Mew growled his teeth completely moving away from the neck as he moved to look down at him. For the first time Gulf noticed that Mew was half changed into his wolf, with his face more angular than the normal rounded look and his eyes were a bright yellow. His lower lip was ruby red and for a strange moment Gulf thought he was drinking red wine until a droplet of it landed on his face and he realized that it was thicker and warmer than wine indicating clearly that it was his blood. Mew's eyes blinked slowly for a few moments reverting back to their warm chocolate brown "You hurt?"

"Y-yes. It hurts. A lot." Gulf whispered amazed that he was getting through to the alpha, it shouldn't be possible to have him understand him, but it was a clear indication of how much Mew thought about him. "You said that you wouldn't hurt me."

"I said that. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Mew panted his hand going to cover to wound that he had created "Stop?"

"No. No. I don't want you to stop. Just. Slow. Gentle." Gulf coaxed his arms going up to wrap around his throat drawing his mouth back down to the wound on his neck almost forcing him to taste the blood that was flowing from the wound. Mew was once again reluctant to start again but he did allow his tongue to poke at the wound causing mild pain and a little dribble of blood to flow down his neck. "Please. I want to be yours. Please. Please."

*** to be continued ***

How this update? Hope you enjoyed it.

I'll post another update.

Laturrrssss