Chapter 14: Wolfing

A/N : I honestly, don't know how to title this because this is composed of sm*t lol

P.S. I'm at the office now, safe and sound. Good thing I wasn't wet from the rain.

***

Gulf transformed into his embarrassing wolf form and watched as his alpha did the same. Every hair on his body stood to attention as he looked at the sandy, almost dusky, looking Timber wolf that was frankly huge against his smaller Egyptian wolf. Mew's wolf face seemed to be smirking as he nuzzled against him and Gulf responded by lowing his head and pressing his nose into the soft warm fur. A yap, almost like that of an excited pup, emitted from Mew's mouth.

Mew snorted against his neck and then dropped down to the floor. Or at the very least his lower half did while his back end was up in the air wiggling around. He lunged forward a little nipping at his foreleg before moving away his tongue hanging out of the corner of his mouth. Gulf huffed out a breath and then darted forward the best that he could going for his throat. Mew moved at the last moment causing him to trip over his legs his face pressing to the ground.

A wolf laugh emitted from his alpha and Gulf growled and moved forward yipping with frustration as Mew darted away dragging him out further into the garden. He had never been very interested in running around as his wolf. It was something that made him decidedly none human.

Only Joss so far had managed to make him play around as a wolf, but it was really nothing like this. He had heard of wolf dancing, since he was a child, he had always heard that it was something special between two werewolves, but he had always scoffed the idea. Mew jumped over the small stream throwing a look over his shoulder and Gulf wagged his tail jumping over to him once again irritated when Mew moved just out of reach.

Barking he picked up as much speed as he could jumping onto his back. He managed to succeed in that his mouth catching some loose strands of fur. Mew gave a growl and then gentle threw him off. Gulf landed with a tumble into the rose bushes. He gave a fake whine, which sounded higher pitched then his real one, and his alpha, who had been about to jump over the stream, stopped and hurried over to him checking him over licking at his nose.

Stopping whining Gulf gave a wolfish smirk of his own and lunged at him knocking him onto his back. Holding him down he stared into the face, enjoying the startled look that was in Mew's eyes, his pink tongue darted out of his mouth and he licked the nose lightly before bouncing away from him leaving Mew to follow him.

He couldn't be completely sure how long their game of tag lasted around the garden and into the main house, something that he hadn't even been in as a human, but he did know that the sky was glowing a soft pink. It was quite a beautiful sight, more so when they found themselves sitting on the roof. As the house was on a hill it was easy enough for them to have a full view of the town. Mew nuzzled his neck and then shifted back into his human form motioning for Gulf to do the same. Gulf closed his eyes and shifted wincing at the feeling of his bones changing shape.

"You do realize that we're up here naked right?" He huffed opening his eyes again, flushing brightly when he saw the look that Mew was giving him. "I am not having sex with you on the roof."

"We can enjoy the view."

**

Mew growled massaging Gulf's ass as he humped up into him. It was difficult and quite cold up on the roof staring down at the world, but it was also strange exhilarating that anybody waking up and starting their day could look up and see him fucking his omega. He hadn't officially claimed him yet, but this was as good as and even though Gulf had been moaning at first, he had surrendered easily his submissive side in full affect since he had been running as his wolf. It was one of the reasons that he had been so insistent on doing it.

"You. Uhm. Ugh. Ugh. Are a huge. Un. Ugh.  You're a fucking. Pe-Perv-pervert." Gulf whined even as his muscles clenched around his cock spurring him on and forcing him in deeper and harder as they moved up and down on the roof. The sun was getting higher into the sky which had long since lost the rosy pink glow and was changing to a vibrant blue. It would make a beautiful painting, Mew thought his thrusting becoming even wilder as he thought about ways that he could forever immortalize this moment.

"You wanted me to take you." He grunted in response to Gulf's mild insult wishing that he could throw him down onto his back but knowing that that was far too dangerous. He did slap the pert buttocks though his mouth pressing onto the pulsing vein on his neck. "Fuck. You were made for me, being fucked by me. A perfect Omega only for me."

"Ugh, you are a needy alpha."

"For you. And only you." Mew whined lifting him up until his cock was almost free of the tight muscles before dropping him back down hard. Gulf screamed shrilly as the penis entered him again and Mew had to admit that a gasp of pain came for himself when Gulf twisted in a way that he wasn't quite expecting.

Shifting him a little though had them both panting and groaning with pleasure with Mew's penis pressing against the prostate and Gulf doing his level best to tip him over into oblivion. It didn't take long for that to happen and he came with a jerk and a cry of Gulf's given name as he poured himself out into him as Gulf came with a shout of his own pouring his own seed onto their stomachs. As Gulf began to pant Mew captured his lips swallowing down his breaths as he stroked his cock squeezing every drop of cum from his body.

"No. No. More." Gulf whined in a seemingly pained voice as he pulled his mouth away and Mew reluctantly left him be deciding instead to cuddle him his head on his shoulder his hand sliding up and down his sweat soaked back. "We could have fallen off."

"We're werewolves." Mew shrugged wondering if Gulf even remembered that fact. Yeah, he could change into a "We could fall from twice this height and survive."

"That's beside the point." Gulf huffed kissing his shoulder before whining as he pressed his face into his neck "I have to go to college soon. I'm so tired!"

"Stay off, sleep."

"I can't. You promised that I could keep going."

"I wasn't going to force you to stay. It was just a suggestion. I'm going to busy myself today." Mew hummed thinking of his painting again wondering if he could get away with them having sex or if it would just be better to add their wolves.

"What do you do anyway?" Gulf asked moving his body again, so he was studying his face and Mew shrugged playing around with his hair.

"I'm a painter. One day I want to paint you."

"Nude?" Gulf asked with traces of disgust in his face and Mew chuckled smoothing that away with a kiss whispering absently.

"No." Mew barked shaking his head knowing that the only way he would paint Gulf naked was if he was in the painting with him "Nobody can see that but me. Just you. The way I see you." 

*** to be continued ***

Two updates for today. Take care and stay healthy.