Chapter 41: Smelling

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday, I'm feeling lethargic and melancholic yesterday.

***

Gulf opened his eyes, moaning when harsh sunlight filled his lifted lids, a warm body was against him and he sighed with strange kind of happiness and contentment his heart dancing as he looked up and saw Mew sleeping peacefully with a sketchbook over his face. Moving carefully, so he didn't disturb his love, he took the pad and looked at it curious about the kind of things that Mew drew. He gave a gasp his mouth hanging open as his own face stared back at him. There were a few images of him sleeping with his hands up around his face and his legs drawn up to his body, but most were of him awake, laughing and smiling or just looking at him with uncertainty reflected in his eyes. He had never seen himself looking as beautiful as he did in the sketchpad and he was sure that Mew had used a lot of imagination. There was even a picture of him in wolf form standing in a snow covered forest his nose and mouth up and his ears drawn back as though he was howling at the moon which was behind him larger than he had ever seen the real moon.

"Do you like them?" Mew asked sleepily as he pushed himself up against the head board and Gulf flushed quickly dropping the pad guiltily wondering if his alpha would want him looking at his book without permission. He was feeling more and more like himself, but he couldn't deny that he still had the urge to please his lover. "You can tell me honestly. I promise I won't get angry."

"Uhm. They're very nice. But you've used a lot of imagination." Gulf answered looking at the pictures again slowly before looking up at Mew who gave a smile shaking his head before saying lightly.

"On your wolf only, I've never seen you in snow or in the forest yet, but the rest is all you. You're beautiful, even if you refuse to believe that."

"You're way too generous." Gulf grumbled trying hard not to blush as he was tugged up towards the grinning Mew and thoroughly kissed on the lips. His breath came out of his mouth in a moan as his hand automatically went to cup one of the cheeks of his lover as Mew's tongue teased open his mouth and sent him into a game of kiss chase. It lasted only a few seconds before he was being released and Mew was chuckling his thumb wiping away a trail of spit.

"I would never say anything to be generous I'm just being completely honest." He whispered kissing his nose again slowly and Gulf gave another moan draping his arms around him tightly "Are you hungry again?"

"No. Just thirsty. My mouth feels dry. And my throat is itchy." He frowned rubbing the irritated throat with his fingertips as though that would help solve anything. Mew chuckled and kissed him again.

"That's a normal part of the bonding. One minute..." Mew lifted his wrist to his mouth and bit down into it causing blood to bubble up. Gulf watched in fascinated horror his nose twitched at the sweet scent that was now floating up in front of them. His tongue darted over his lips and he inched forward watching the process with great interest. "Drink this..."

"It's so weird." Gulf breathed moving forward and lapping at the blood a little as Mew stroked his hair with his free hand.

"It's perfectly normal during the bonding. It's where they get the whole vampire thing from." Mew told him gently sounding as if he was enjoying having him suckling on him and Gulf couldn't deny that he was enjoying it too.

Mew plunged his dick deep into his Omegas tight channel moaning loudly at the feeling the pulsating walls around him. Gulf was still drinking from his wound in his wrist and the sensation of his blood being drank added to the amazing sensations that were all around him. Singto had always told that him that the bonding experience was something incredible and that he was just denying himself the pleasure but even now, knowing that most of what he was feeling was standard, he knew that it would never have been this good with anybody else. Gulf gripped at the bed sheets his teeth sinking deeper into his soft arm causing more blood than ever to flow out as he pushed back against him forcing him in deeper and harder. His breath was coming out in broken whines and muffled grunts.

"You are really starting to enjoy this now, huh?" Mew asked in a shaky voice biting on Gulf's earlobe as he stroked up and down his flank with one hand allowing his hips to move at a much faster and rougher pace. Gulf moaned out his pleasure at the treatment and Mew smiled in satisfaction his eyes rolling back into his head as he allowed the pleasure to completely take over him. Pluses of electric rippled out from the place of their joining and Mew's teeth went back to his wine-colored mark biting and drinking the warm blood as Gulf drank from him.

Their love making was frenzied but somehow drawn out with neither of them wanting it to end too soon. The longer that they continued though the more sensationalized they became until their movements caused them both to whimper with it. Having no other option left Mew allowed his knot to swell and he caught Gulf forcing his lover to orgasm with a yelp his mouth falling away from his arm. Mew brought the wounded wrist to his own mouth and lapped away the traces of his own blood healing the wound completely as he rutted the best that he could to give them both continued pleasures.

His cock was dribbling with cum causing a squelching sensation inside his lover and he was struck with the need to breed his lover until he remembered that he already had, and that Gulf was filled with his baby. His hand moved down to stroke at the stomach allowing himself to bask in the accomplishment for a moment or two before flattening Gulf to the bed and moving almost frantically until, with an almost scream, they came together in a rush of white-hot heat their bodies shuddering until every drop of cum was squeezed out of them.

Breathless and feeling almost boneless Mew dropped down onto his lover's back the knot continuing to hold them together firmly. His lips ghosted gently along the claim mark until he realized that he would probably be too heavy on his thin lover at the best of times let alone while he was exhausted and pregnant and gently, he rolled around so they were spooning on the bed with Gulf's head resting on his arm. His eyes were almost closed his black eyelashes splayed over his flushed cheeks and he gave a smile snuggling closer to him his lips and teeth finding his earlobe.

"Your new scent is stronger now. Like warm popcorn drizzled with caramel." Gulf hummed sleepily linking their fingers tightly his lips kissing his wrist in a way that caused a ticklish sensation to run out over him and he kissed the neck again holding him ever more tightly.

"So is yours. It's so strong that my mind is fogged over by it. But I love it. Sleep again and then I'll get you some more food."

"Thank you."

*** to be continued ***