Chapter 36: Honoring

A/N:  Anyeong!

***

Gulf felt like purring as he settled himself against Mew's chest feeling completely and truly stated after their frantic bout of love making. He was thankful that he hadn't been knotted as it would have led for a very awkward and uncomfortable drive home, at least more so than it already was with the stench of their lovemaking still in the air when Toptap and Joss came back to the car looking rumpled and happy their hands clasped together. Gulf breathed deeply as he closed his eyes and rested his hand on the flat stomach feeling it lifting and falling with his heightened breathing. It was a cutely domestic scene, maybe like something out of a family drama, and for some reason Gulf felt unbelievably happy right now.

"I take it that you enjoyed my dancing?" Mew asked, his voice a low rumble through his chest directly into Gulf's ear and Gulf gave a nod

looking up at him through stated fuzzy eyes asking gently.

"Yes. Very much so, are you sure that you've never done it before?"

"Never. I'd never even heard that song before." Mew told him adding to Gulf's increasing amazement and he couldn't help but wonder what Mew would be like doing something that he had practiced at. The movement of his hips had already been sublimed and it caused him to flush just thinking about them and the way that they could move "I actually prefer traditional musical arrangements."

"Me too." Gulf admitted thinking of all the times he had snuck into temples and even theatres to hear the music being played. Mew gave a low chuckle squeezing his shoulders tightly as he pointed out.

"Finally, we have something in common, my little omega."

"Yeah." Gulf gave a grin realizing that he was right. There were so many differences between them that it was quite nice to hear that that they had at least one thing in common even if it was something as simple as that and he couldn't stop himself from adding almost nervously "When I was young, I always wanted to do Taiko."

"Really?"

"When I was in the hospital having all the tests there was a man across the street. He played the drums. I used to watch him through the window and one day he came and let me have a go on his drum. I think it is the only happy memory I have from that time in my life." Gulf whispered flushing in embarrassment as he realized just how open he was being with Mew. The alpha was the father of his child that much was true, but he had never shared that story with anybody before, thinking that it was far too cheesy and embarrassing "I've never told anybody that before. Not even Joss."

"I'm happy that you trusted me with that memory. Do you still wish to learn?"

"I guess, but it's probably too late to learn."

"You're not exactly an old man."

"No. But. I am your omega now. And pregnant with you."

"Our." Mew corrected sternly and Gulf found himself smiling at that and he couldn't stop himself from kissing the chest before continuing with his speech with the corrected phrasing in place.

"Our baby. I won't have time for doing that."

"Then you make time. Gulf. This baby is unexpected, I'm not going to pretend to be upset that it's happened but I thought I'd made it clear I am not going to make you into a slave, you are your own person just as much as you are a bearer and if you want an hour or two a day where you can learn Taiko then I will make sure I move heaven and earth to make sure that you get it." Mew growled and Gulf felt hot tears in the back of his eyes and he quickly closed them taking deep breaths before whispering.