Chapter 32: Claiming

A/N: Watching PitBabe the Series.

And oh warning, mature content ahead. If you're under 18, stop.

But I know you'll still read this so better be ready, I guess.

Later!

***

Mew's wolf howled as his little omega bit him hard on the neck in what was obviously a claiming bite. To his surprise it wasn't a howl of displeasure but one of delight, the alpha said of his personality taking this as victory and indeed it was. Gulf was taking some pleasure in being a werewolf and Mew knew that this was a step in the right direction of him being able to accept himself and what he was. The teeth were like little razors in his neck and Mew whined his hand finding the omega's back so he could stroke his spine gently encouraging him to bite harder and draw more of his blood.

Gulf was of course hesitant at first but eventually he felt the sting of the teeth digging deep and finding his vein and allowing the blood to flow free into the eager little mouth. Mew knew that a lot of humans found the idea of drinking from each other erotic, but they had no idea of the reality of the situation and they would never be able to understand the feelings that came over wolves when they were claimed like this. There wasn't even a word to describe it and he was sure that it was even more amazing that as he was an alpha being claimed by an omega.

It was almost unheard of for an alpha to submit like this. It happened in the cases of two alphas, like his parents, his father had his mother's marks displayed on his chest the same that she had his father's, but it was completely unheard of for an alpha to submit to his omega mate. He was surprised at how much he was enjoying it, the feel of the teeth, the sense of trust that he had in Gulf to not go too far.

As an alpha he had never trusted anybody that much, let alone another wolf so that he was doing so now was something incredible. He knew that Gulf could feel that level of trust as well and that he was touched by it the tears had been evidence enough of that. Mew smiled as he felt Gulf's tongue hesitantly lapping at his blood like a nervous puppy. It was so soft, almost like the tip of a feather running over his sensitive skin and it caused a shiver of delight to move over him the hand on Gulf's back moving down to caress at his arse his fingers pressing against where he knew his lover's greedy hole to be.

"You're doing an amazing job claiming me, my Gulf. Now everybody will know that I am all yours." He purred continuing to fondle the hole he best that he could through the trousers his lover was wearing. "You have no idea how much this is turning me on. You are claiming me like this. My beautiful strong, sexy, omega."

"Un. Oh." Gulf breathed, his words muffled as his lips stayed pressed to his neck his teeth still sunk into his flesh and Mew whined a little more frustrated with the fabric which was blocking the hole and he allowed his nails to distend a little to rip them from his body mentally promising himself that he would buy Gulf some new ones when they were finished but at the moment he was focused on getting Gulf naked and that was achieved in a matter of moments causing his lover to gasp around the mark that he had been making.

"I'm sorry my little Omega but I have to knot you. I want to feel you all hot around me, your tight hole clenching at my knot."

**

Gulf's teeth stayed attached to Mew's neck as he was turned over and the head of his cock was pressed to his very welcoming hole. He doubted that he had ever been this turned on before and it felt like heaven when Mew's hips jerked forward, and he pierced him completely with one fluid movement. He felt the beginnings of Mew's knot pressing against him and instead of feeling afraid or disgust by the whole thing he was genuinely excited and that almost scared him. He growled a little twisting the pinch of skin around in his mouth and shaking his head as Mew jerked a little bit more stretching his hole wide around the knot before easing himself out. The process was repeated several times until his knot was far too large for it to come out again without tearing him and Gulf knew that Mew would never allow that to happen.