Special Chapter: Joss/Toptap

A/N: I am in doubt if i should post a chapter only for JossToptap or ToptapJoss. I dont know who will be the 1 or 0 lol. If you know, you know.

***

"I'll take the tray." Joss said quickly taking it out of his hands as he was about to take it to the master's room. Toptap frowned and almost pouted at the werewolf who countered it with a winning apologetic grin "Sorry. But you can't feel it. The pack Alpha has started his claiming. If you made a mistake. You could end up dead. I won't let that happen."

"Joss. What about you?" Toptap asked worry in his mind, but the young gamma wolf stroked a hand down his cheek and kissed his nose before saying in his normally bright singsong voice.

"Uhmm... I'm a werewolf and I'm pack I have a much better chance of surviving than a human. Plus, I know not to do anything stupid. When I've taken the tray. We can go out somewhere right with your brother."

"The master."

"Will be very busy for the rest of the week" Joss hummed gently easily holding the tray in one hand as he continued to stroke his face with the other his beautiful brown eyes flashing in a way that caused him to flush. He still couldn't believe that Joss was attracted to him. The werewolf was with his perfectly oval face and his almond shaped eyes with constantly appeared to be dancing or shining in a way that was only talked about in movies. He was a complete contrast to him, he had always been rather serious while Joss was completely fun loving "Pluem has agreed to stay here as lookout."

"Is this one of those werewolf things that mean me and my brother to be in danger because we're only human?" Toptap sighed. There had been many of those things throughout the years, the full moons were the worst. His master normally retained his mind during the change but during the full moon he was unpredictable and downright dangerous meaning that he and his brother spent the time away from the house in a safe house Mew had given him in an apartment. He wasn't sure how mating would make things strange, but he imagined that Mew would be deeply protective of his mate and getting in the way of that would probably result in a lot of danger for him and his brother.

"Yes, plus I thought that you might like to meet my parents. They'll be moving in soon so it will be good them to meet you before then! We can meet with them before we pick your brother up." Joss said in a tone of voice that suggested that he had no idea how terrifying that statement was. "So, let me take this tray and then we can go ne?" Toptap wanted to find words to protest but Joss was already hurrying out of the room like a human whirlwind leaving him staring opened mouthed after him. Joss returned a few minutes later in his coat holding Toptap's out to him "Come on then!"

"Joss. Are you sure about me meeting your parents?" He asked pulling on the coat following him out of the house. He had met Joss' mother when she had come around to check on Gulf. She had looked at him with a little strange look but otherwise hadn't spoken to him and Gulf couldn't understand how she was going to react.

"Yes. I want you to meet properly as my boyfriend! You are my boyfriend, right?"

"Well I hope so. Though I have no idea why you would want me to be." Toptap sighed not surprised when Joss slapped him hard on the back of his head for his self-doubt. "Sorry. But... You're a werewolf. You could have anybody."

"And I want you, Toptap." Joss purred throwing his arms around Toptap's neck and hugging him tightly his mouth pressing to a love bite he had been working on for a while. "Come on let's go."

Joss chuckled fondly looking at his fidgety boyfriend. He could understand that Toptap was nervous about meeting his parents, but he knew that, rather like pulling off a plaster, it was best to do it quickly. He knew that his parents were going to love Toptap, even if they would have preferred him to go the route of having a werewolf boyfriend.

It would have been easier for him, as a gamma he didn't have the same drive as Gulf to be mated but as a submissive it would have been easier with a dominant wolf, but he didn't want anybody else. Okay it was probably stupid given that they had just met but Toptap was everything that he could want in a dominant. Kind and gentle but firm when needed. It had been his attitude around his baby brother though that had clinched it for him, a man who could love his brother as much as Toptap did was perfect as he wanted to have lots of children with him.

"Come on Toptap." He said wrapping his arms around Toptap's and dragging him forward into the house. Already his parents had started to pack everything into boxes and Joss almost felt a tinge of sadness which was pushed away when he remembered that his life was already sworn to his alpha and the only way, he was going to get out of that was if Gulf left Mew and that was never going to happen. "Mom? Dad? Are you here?"

"In the kitchen." His mom called back sounding as though her head was in a cupboard and when he finally got into the kitchen he was greeted with the scene of her halfway into the cupboard under the sink, her bottom up in the air, while his father was up on a pair of ladders bringing down pots and pans. Vadee let out a soft swear as her head connected with the wood of the counter above her as she fought her way out of the cupboard to look at him with a pout to her lips. Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed with just trace amounts of embarrassment when she saw that Toptap was with him "Joss I didn't realize that you would company."

"I wanted you to meet my boyfriend! Toptap Jirakit Kuariyakul!" Joss explained brightly nudging Toptap forward as her father came back down to earth with a bump. Toptap's cheeks went a very deep red as his hand reached out nervously at the same time as he bobbed up and down.

"Ver-Very. Plea-Pleased to. Meet you. Sir" The human spluttered as Barom stared at his hands for a few minutes before putting him out of his misery and taking the offered hand, which Joss imagined to be as sweaty as his own.

"And you." Barom hummed in his completely passive tone. Joss had always known that his father was the submissive in his parent's relationship, that would have been obvious even without the pale pink mark which decorated his neck. Of course, being human, Toptap didn't know that or that he had committed a faux pas by greeting his father first. Vadee gave a chuckle though looking completely forgiving as she rubbed her hand up and down Barom's back before holding out her own hand to Toptap.

"Nice to meet you properly, Toptap-." She said and Toptap nodded frantically as he shook her hand and Joss decided that it was time for him to take pity on his boyfriend his hand coming up to play with his fine hairs on the back of his lover's neck.

"Would you like a drink Toptap?"

"Uhmm..Yes. Thank you, Joss." Toptap whispered smiling weakly at him and Joss returned it smiling brightly even when his mum laughed saying.

"If you can find the tea pot you can make one."

*** to be continued ***

That's all for now I guess. I'll update again later.

By the way, the time frame will differ. This was supposed to be posted during the claiming but hey, I love a little ToptaoJoss here and there. Our little crazy buddy needs love