Chapter 31: Marking

A/N: I know that I have said see you all tomorrow but I don't want to end this day or night with my melodramatic rant.

***

Mew gave a yawn nuzzling his muzzle into Gulf's hair wondering at the cheek of his mate to tell him something like that when he was a wolf and couldn't respond. There was a happy bubbly feeling inside of him though which was causing his heart to thump and thud against his ribs. He huffed out another breath and then got up from the bed to stretch and answer a call of nature. Transforming back into his human form he padded to the bathroom and emptied his bladder into the bowl his eyes going through the window and out onto the garden surprised but happy when he saw three wolves chasing and playing with each other with Toptap and his brother giggling at their antics.

He recognized two of the wolves as being his brother and sister but the large ginger one was Joss' wolf. They already seemed to be content together and the alpha in him wanted to run with them but the sound of a whimper from Gulf had him hurrying back to his lover changing back into his wolf on the way. His nails kidded on the floor a little before he managed to jump on the bed and curl up around his lover. His nose back on his chest.

Gulf hugged him his leg wrapped over his waist and Mew wished that he wasn't in his wolf form so he could hug him back but instead he just hooked his chin over his shoulder and pulled him into his body licking his nose and his mouth. It probably wasn't the best experience and he was sure that if his lover was awake, he would have protested it, but he wasn't, and he took the opportunity to lick him a few more times before huffing out a breath and closing his eyes and going back to sleep.

**

"Mew?" Gulf mumbled an hour later, and Mew opened his eyes immediately looking at him with his head cocked to one side an almost dopey expression on his face causing his Omega to smile and stroke his ear "I'm sorry that I'm so useless that you have to keeping taking care of me. It must be embarrassing for you to have such a weak omega."

"Idiot. My idiot nevertheless." Mew growled transforming as soon as the words left Gulf's mouth wondering here all this self-doubt had come from. "You are my beautiful omega and you are stronger than me. I would have freaked out about the pregnancy in a way that you haven't. It's not your fault that you're not connected to your wolf and I understand why you wouldn't want to bond with me straight away. We'll get through this. Already we've proven that our baby is strong. It wouldn't be as strong as it clearly is without having us both as parents. So, don't say silly things like that. Okay?"

"Sorry. I just had this really crazy dream." Gulf hummed and Mew gave a smile kissing the top of his head against his hairline deciding that it was better to kiss him when he was in human form, with that thought in in mind he moved his mouth from the forehead down to the lips and then the cute mole on his chin before finally down to his neck. That. Feels. Amazing."

"Because you are amazing, and I want to do everything that makes you feel amazing." Mew breathed before placing his lips back on his lips over his pulse point. It was close to marking and his body tingled with the danger of it. Of course, he wouldn't go too far but the face that they were even this close was incredible to him and he was determined to enjoy it as much as possible.

Gulf knew he was dangerously close to being claimed, he could feel Mew's teeth grazing against his jugular and the gentle suckling action of his lips, but he found himself uncaring about it. He even moved his head back to allow the alpha more excess to his throat. Mew growled approvingly his teeth sinking into his skin a little bit more. Pleasure, unlike Gulf had had before, rippled through him and he felt even his nipples tingle with it. A hand, warm and hot, traversed the plains of his body until reaching his cock where it rested, just an overly pleasant heat, on him. Mew sucked just a little harder on his neck the skin giving away to the pressure of the needle like teeth as easily as a knife cutting through butter and Gulf let out a whining growl as the hand began to knead at his crotch like dough.

It wasn't a particularly erotic touch overall, at least not compared to the ones that they had shared before, but it was enough to have him screaming out his release in a matter of moments. Mew chuckled around the neck before lapping at the thin dribbles of blood with his tongue lifting his mouth away to say something completely unexpected and baffling.

"Bite me. Mark me."

"What? You. You're the alpha." Gulf whispered shakily his omega rebelling at doing something so dominant even if it was his Alpha telling him "I couldn't."

"I told you. That things were going to be different in my pack. And the first thing I want. Is for you to mark me as yours. So little feisty omega. Bite me. Right here" Mew ordered dropping onto his back and point to his neck where Gulf could see his jugular vein. Gulf felt something close to tears in his eyes at the level of trust Mew was showing to him. This was a huge step for any alpha to take and for it to be him, after all his own mistrust. "Come on. If anyone can do it, you can."

"Everyone will see it." Gulf almost whimpered as he dragged himself up onto his knees his hands resting on the chest of his alpha who smiled wolfishly his head cocking to one side. His cock was standing out and proud from his body and Gulf was positive that it gave a twitch when he said those few words causing his own to twitch limply in response.

"Good. I want them to. I am proud to be owned by my omega, the barrier of my child." Mew purred his hand brushing against his stomach for a moment before moving up his back to cut the back of his neck "So bite me hard, okay?"

"Your wolf isn't going to like this." Gulf breathed with the smallest of shrugs before leaning down and pressing his lips to the neck. He allowed just his lips and his tongue to ghost over the skin of his mate waiting for him to change his mind. But to his complete and utter surprise Mew just lay completely still his breathing even and calm even as he allowed the first of his canine teeth out to scrape against him.

It was barely a touch to start but when there wasn't even the hint of a protest from Mew, he sank it a little deeper into him cutting the skin and causing a small amount of blood to flow. This was where the humans had gotten their ideas about vampires from, physical scars and imperfections rarely stayed on a werewolf for long than a moment but marking like this was different, the teeth marks would form a permanent bumpy scar on the chosen recipient's neck and somehow it had been corrupted into legends of vampire. Getting bolder when Mew still didn't push him away Gulf allowed his second canine tooth to sink in his heart pounding against his ribs.

*** to be continued ***

I will say this again, see you tomorrow. This time I mean it.

Toodles!💙🤍