Chapter 16: Carrying

A/N: I'm currently procrastinating 🤣😂 when I should have. Oh well

***

Gulf rubbed his eye with his fingers trying hard to wipe away the tension headache that had formed behind his eyes. It was worse than anything that he had ever experienced before, and he couldn't explain why he would have it now. He had tried to stay in college, but the pain had gotten that bad that he had given in and left after the first lesson. Joss had wanted to come with him, but Gulf wanted some peace and he knew that he wouldn't find it with his chatty best friend beside him.

The walk had been refreshing but it had done little to shift the headache and he was glad when he saw the hill that led its way up to Mew's home. The gate soon came into view and Gulf sighed remembering that he didn't know the code to let himself inside. Biting the bullet, he pressed the buzzer and it crackled for a moment before Jirakit monotone voice sounded.

"Yes?"

"Um. Jirakit-ahmm Toptap? It's Gulf." He said groaning when the sound of his own voice caused his head to pound and he felt his stomach clench and he threw up everything that he had eaten that day over the pavement. The world started to spin next and his sight began to grow dim around the edges. Falling to his knees he clutched tightly at the ground knowing that he was going to fall into his own sick before a hand, delicate and desperately female, caught him holding him up.

"Are you okay?" She asked gently and Gulf turned fighting the fading consciousness to see himself looking at a female version of Mew who was clearly a beta. Her nose twitched a little a smile forming on her bow like mouth. "Mew's Omega! I'm Namtarn his baby sister! Come on let's get you inside." She said using all of her beta strength to carry him into the compound after keying in the code for the gate. "I was hoping to meet you. But. Probably not like this."

"Sorry. My head. It hurts. Need. Want. Oh." Gulf groaned his head pressing into her shoulder and she gave a little chuckle taking him to the large house instead of his small bungalow. The door opened and for one wild moment hope flared inside his chest that it was Mew but instead another female beta werewolf came out her clothes disheveled and her hair in disarray and Gulf recoiled his heart plummeting down into his stomach. 

The pain in his head increased and to his embarrassment and horror Gulf found himself retching again his sick spurting down over the new female werewolf who let out a loud and undignified scream her hand coming up to strike him. Namtarn growled but her noises were soon drowned out by the loud sound of an alpha. Gulf almost whined at the sound and Mew stopped looking at him in confusion and surprise before he turned to the unnamed beta.

**

"Fah you can tell my parents that my answer hasn't changed. Now leave." Fah growled deeply and then glared at Gulf before flouncing down the bath her coopery colored hair flowing out behind her. Mew waited until she was safely out of the garden before relaxing his eyes turning to Gulf, who tried to make himself smaller in Namtarn's arms "Gulf. What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did something happen?"

"Head. Hurts. Sick." Gulf managed to say his eyes closing as he was passed from the beta to the alpha as Namtarn sighed.

"Your Omega is carrying your pup. He's about a week along."

Pup?! Mew's brain screamed looking at the overly pale Omega that was in his arms his eyes bulging out of his head his mouth hanging ungracefully open as he tried to process what was being said. It was only the fact that Gulf let out a whimper and buried his head into his chest that he snapped out of his shock and cuddled the omega to his chest carrying him away from the house to his bungalow.

Gulf was asleep by the time he had got him into his bedroom and Mew laid him gently down in the nest of sheets. He looked almost like a porcelain doll, or maybe even Snow White, with his pale face, framed by his jet-black hair, with his deep cherry red. He wanted to cuddle around him, but he needed to know that his sister wasn't playing a joke on him.

Kissing his fingers, he pressed them down to Gulf's lips before caressing his hair and heading out of the bungalow glad that Namtarn had respected the boundaries and was waiting outside instead of coming in and getting her scent over Gulf's belongings. Namtarn was standing by the entrance her eyes on his face and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Are you okay?" She asked causing him to sigh heavily closing the door not wanting to disturb his omega while he slept before hissing.

"You're sure?"

"Of course, I'm sure, I've always had the nose for this kind of thing." Namtarn smiled proudly tapping her nose and for just a second Mew wished that he wasn't an alpha and that he could do something completely over dramatic like swooning, or at the very least sagging into a chair and holding his head in his hands.

Either option seemed like a perfectly normal reaction to being told that your omega mate who wouldn't even let you claim them was pregnant with your pup. Even his alpha side, which had had been thinking about Gulf swollen and proud with his baby last night, was silent in shock glaring at this sister as he growled.

"But. That isn't possible, I haven't claimed him, and he doesn't trust me enough for his biology to take over."

"Unfortunately, the whole trust, barrier thing doesn't always work if it's an insecure omega and a deeply powerful alpha. And nobody can deny that you're a powerful Alpha even if you act like a sigma most of the time. Even Singto is afraid of you. Then again you did nearly rip his head off when he told you that he was marrying me." Namtarn chuckled nudging his arm and Mew gave her a weak smile remembering the day with both pride and shame. He hadn't meant to get so physical with his friend, but Namtarn was his favorite sister and he needed to know that Singto would do anything for her. Singto had done more than enough to prove that he was worthy even if Mew had won the overall fight "Don't be so proud of yourself." Mew chuckled lightly before letting out before letting out a groan and pulling at his hair wondering what he was going to do. Gulf was going to be distressed and would probably start shouting and screaming. "Are you okay?"

"I will be. When I have talked to Gulf."

"Whatever you do, don't let him get upset. He's in the first stages of pregnancy and this is the most vulnerable time." Namtarn warned and Mew nodded wondering if it would be possible for Gulf not to be upset though he would have to try and keep him calm.

*** to be continued ***

I start watching Taikan Yoho, it's a Japanese BL which have been completed a week ago or 2 weeks ago 🤔 it's an 8 episode series. I just love Yoh, he's quirky