Chapter 2: Knowing

A/N: I'm home now and my cats welcomed me. And my mom is currently feeding them now. I am now in my room watering my almost dead plant. I should have watered it last week but Juan is knocking on me during that time (when I say that, it means I was lazy; we FILOs called the lazy person as Juan Tamad) it's a thing, I guess.

So, here's the second update tonight! I hope it suffice.

ENJOY! Warning the series of events will confuse you but please trust my writing, it will be good. (I HOPE)

***

Gulf sat in the middle of the bed, his knees crossed, and his gaze fixated on the door. Although the pain in his lower half wouldn't go away, his wounds and bruises had already healed, making him feel more like a normal person. Since an alpha had claimed and bred him, the only time he would no longer feel that agony was when the alpha was around. However, twenty four hours had passed since he had awoken from his heat, and the alpha still hadn't shown up.

Gulf's very human side was grateful and even a little hoping that he wouldn't, but the Omega half of his brain was whimpering and pondering why he hadn't been good enough and why he hadn't satisfied him enough to come back and take what he had claimed. Nothing he tried would convince his omega self to leave that room until it was clear that Alpha wasn't going to return.

Before acceptance, which would come in roughly a month if he was lucky or a year if he wasn't, there would be pining, anguish at being rejected, and self-loathing as he attempted to understand why. It was not surprising that there were demonstrations and marches in support of the few Omegas in the world, but everyone who understood how dynamics worked understood that they were useless. Simple biology dictated that protests for Omegas would have about the same positive impact as those against blue eyes or red hair. Although the human part of him understood it was terrible, there was nothing he could do to change it.

The only positive aspect of the situation, in his opinion, was the likelihood that he would not have become pregnant. Even though they would have had a lot of sex throughout the week of his heat, his body wouldn't have generated the eggs if he hadn't already established his confidence in the Alpha through one frenetic coupling.

Gulf rocked back and forth while trying to recall more information about his heat and the alpha who had abducted him, without once taking his eyes from the door. His mind was filled with images of warmed, tanned skin and plump, skilled lips caressing his body as hands enchanted him before opening him up with his fingers and pumping at his cock. Even if it wasn't much, it demonstrated that the alpha had at least been a kind lover. He was relieved that his since most Alphas, from what he had heard, showed little concern for people who were under them, merely enjoying themselves and never giving anything back. He had been treated well by the alpha, who allowed him to orgasm multiple times throughout their coupling.

When there was a growl from outside the room, Gulf tightened his grip a little bit, happy that the alpha's smell covered his own and ensured that any werewolves around would leave him alone. Of course, people wouldn't be influenced by the stench, but if necessary, even someone so little as Gulf could deal with a person. Gulf waited as his claws dug into his legs' flesh and his Omega side howled and screamed in agony at being rejected even though no one came close to the room.

**     

Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat yawned as he wandered the store hoping to find something to eat for himself and the Omega he had discovered a week before. He wanted to be back with him to make sure everything was well since his body was still sore from the pleasure of claiming the Omega during his heat. The Omega wouldn't be as receptive without his heat, but as an Alpha, he could force him to surrender if necessary.