Chapter 12: Meeting

"Luna Kanawut. I'm here to drive you home."

Gulf blinked in surprise looking up at the man that he had played hide and seek with yesterday. The human gave him a small smile bowing his head while Joss let out an overly loud squeal of excitement which quickly drew the attention of a lot of their classmates. Gulf tried hard to hide his embarrassment while wishing that the ground would open and swallow him whole.

"Luna?! You have a driver?" He said stretching out his hand to Jirakit who stared at it like it was a dangerous weapon for a few seconds. Gulf was very tempted to smirk knowing that the very proper servant would find it hard or maybe impossible to stay distant from Joss who was famous for making friends with the strangest of people.

He was easy going with endless amounts of natural charm that radiated with joy and love for all living creatures, unless those living creatures decided that they were going to be rude or threatening to Gulf and then he would use every bit of his gamma strength. Clearly though Joss didn't see Jirakit as a threat and was flashing him his most radiant smile his honey-gold eyes flashing brightly as he continue without missing a beat "I'm Joss Sangngern! Nice to meet you!"

"And you." The servant muttered in surprise as he reached out slowly and took the gammas offered hand and shaking it slowly up and down before releasing it again. "Toptap Jirakit Kuariyakul, sir"

"No need to call me sir, I'm just Joss." Joss grinned "So you work for Gulf's alpha? What's he like? I tried to get Gulf to tell me, but he just kept saying 'You'll see'. Is he tall and strong?"

"I... Couldn't say, he is a kind man." Jirakit shrugged behaving completely differently to when Gulf had first met him, and he wondered if Mew had had a word with him or if he was just nervous about the fact that Mew had almost attacked him when he had been in his half wolf form. That would be enough to put anybody on edge and now he thought about it, it seemed strange that he hadn't packed his and his brother's things and left last night. "The car is this way sirs"

Gulf sighed grabbing the straps of his bag and followed Jirakit and Joss, who was still bombarding the former with questions about Mew, out of the college compound and onto the street where an overly polished black car was waiting. The servant opened the back door and Gulf knew that Mew had done this on purpose as an intimidation tactic for Joss.

It was meant to put the gamma on edge with the display of wealth but in honesty it was lost on Joss who opened the glass screen in the partition and spent the entire ride to Mew's compound asking questions and chatting happily with the human who quickly fell into the charms of the Gamma.

Rolling his eyes Gulf looked out of the tainted window recognizing the posh houses. His stomach and heart did strange flipping motions as the gate to Mew's home swung open and they drove inside. Once parked up Jirakit led them through the garden once more and passed his small bungalow and into a white summer house. The alpha was sitting proudly on garden chair that resembled a high winged back chair or rather throne with his eyes narrowed into points as the moved over Joss slowly.

"Hey! You're Gulf's alpha, right?" Joss said breaking the tension like a hammer going through a sheet of glass "I'm his friend, if you ever hurt him, I will kill you. I mean you would probably kill me too, but I would make sure I got you as well. Understand?"

**

Mew stared at the gamma with surprise feeling some admiration in the words and his stance. The alpha inside of him had persuaded him into doing the whole theatrics with the car and the tour of the grounds determined to show off his wealth and power to the Gamma. The gamma that wasn't backing down with his fixed stare, even if it was a slightly nervous one, and he couldn't stop the smile from forming on his lips.

"Mew Jongcheveevat. And you are Joss Sangngern." Mew smiled his head cocking slowly to one side as he motioned him to a seat on his left and then grabbed Gulf's wrist and pulled him down and onto his lap his arms wrapping around his waist his face nuzzling into his neck and giving a long and steady lick enjoying it when the younger man started to wiggle around in his lap. "You shouldn't keep doing that while your friend is here. Not unless you want me to drag you away in front of him."

"Mew!" He growled punching him in the stomach and moaning when his hand started to hurt. Mew chuckled taking the hand and kissing each of the knuckles slowly whispering.

"Your fault, my little omega. You shouldn't have done that."

"No. It's your fault." Gulf growled back his eyes flashing as he wiggled around on the lap again and Mew moaned slowly his penis twitching his jeans. Carefully he tightened his arms around the skinny Omega holding him still as he rested his chin on his head staring at the almost flushing at the display that they were putting on.

"So, you have been Gulf's friend for a long time? Why have you never tried to claim him for yourself?" He asked bluntly his hands sliding up and down the knobby back carefully touching at the buttocks that was under the fabric. "Or couldn't you prove yourself worthy of him?"

"Gulf is like my little brother." Joss shrugged easily reaching out and taking one of the grapes that was in the golden bowls that was in front of him and to his surprise Mew believed him. It seemed impossible, Gulf's scent on a normal day was incredible but during his heat it would be almost impossible not to throw him down and claim him "I never even felt the urge."

"Ah I see. You prefer to be mated rather than doing the mating." Mew hummed with a flood of understanding and finally he managed to cause the gamma to look uncomfortable. Smirking he allowed his fingers to poke and probe at Gulf's crease causing him to jolt and jerk against him and his hardening penis "That's not completely impossible. Gulf could have taken you..."

"No thanks." Both the Omega and Gamma said together looking thoroughly disgusted at the idea and Mew felt himself relax completely knowing that there was nothing that wasn't friendship between them. His body relaxed further into the chair and he allowed Gulf to shift into a better position.

"So how did you become friends?"

"Gulf grow up near parents place. Gulf was an omega always managing to get into some trouble and I just sort of adopted him as my little brother."

"You became his bodyguard?"

"In a way." Joss shrugged again stealing another grape before flopping ungracefully back into his chair "Are we going to have some food? I'm hungry!"

*** to be continued ***

Food is life. I'm craving for curry today. 🍛 🤤