Chapter 24: Introducing

Mew watched Gulf's reaction carefully waiting to gauge his response to the news that another werewolf would be staying with them and he was pleasantly surprised when he shifted closer to him hiding his stomach with his arm. It was a protective thing as well as being a sigh of trust between them. His eyes were wide, and his nose was twitching picking up his scent. Pluem moved forward slowly his head bowed in a way that exposed his neck. It was the highest form of respect that a beta could give to an omega and Mew smiled to see it.

"Gulf. This is Pluem. Pluem, this is my lover, Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong." He made the introductions slowly trying to calm the now trembling omega by running his hand up and down the center of his spine counting the nodules on his spine deciding that he needed some food. "Come on let's go in, I'm sure that the cook has already prepared dinner."

"Not for me. I. Should return home for tonight. I'll pack my things and come back tomorrow." Pluem said slowly straightening out his back with a crick his fingers rubbing at the back of his neck. Mew shot him a stare his smile fading and Pluem quickly held up his hands his head dropping back into submission again as he reassured him quickly "I'm going to try and be discreet but. You know that once I'm gone, they're going to know that you. You're forming your own pack."

"I know that, and I'm prepared for it." Mew sighed relaxing again as he read the truth in his brother's face and knowing that it would be best if the young beta could get out of the house without a confrontation, even if that seemed unlikely, "Singto and Namtarn are on our side..."

"There was never a doubt of that." Pluem grinned "Singto is your best friend and Namtarn all but worships you. Now though I should go. It was nice to meet you, Kanawut."

"Gulf. Um. You can just call me Gulf." Gulf told him softly flashing him a blind smile "And it was nice to meet you too."

"Pluem will be your bodyguard from the moment he moves in." Mew announced, he had spoken about it with Pluem. Gulf reacted as predictably as he had thought he would his cheeks puffing out as he brought his breath into his chest and hissed loudly.

"What? I don't need a bodyg-."

"You do." Mew sighed his mind full of thoughts of Fah and what she might do and now his parents when they found out that he was finally going against them and forming his own pack with Namtarn and Pluem. It was unlikely that any of his other siblings would be joining them though his second youngest sister Kaew might be persuaded if she knew that Pluem was going. "He's a teacher's assistant. He's going to transfer to your college." He explained gently holding Gulf's hand in his running his thumbs over the backs of the hands "I was going to tell you all of this after dinner."

"Yeah, well you can start telling me now! Just because I'm omega." Gulf growled and Mew sighed quickly shaking his hand and turning him around, so they were looking each other in the eye. Pluem used the time to escape hurrying down the path as quickly as his legs could take him while Toptap and Joss entered the house with Teh wiggling in his brother's arms wanting to stay with Gulf.

"This has nothing to do with you being an omega." Mew reassured his lover the best that he could This was me not wanting to upset you. I thought it would be better to tell you that there was danger when we were safely at home, I'm sorry. But I will keep you safe."

"You'd better tell me everything now."

"So, you honestly think Fah is going to do something to me?" Gulf asked after Mew had told him his fears about Fah and his parents. Gulf knew that the fear of the alpha parents was justifiable but, in his opinion, Mew seemed genuinely more worried about Fah than his parents.

"Yes. I think that she'll try. So Pluem is going to stay by you. He's a good beta and he's strong when he wants to be." Mew sighed both of his hands coming up to cup at his face his thumbs gently moving over the soft delicate skin under his eyes. Gulf would have protested but the seriousness of the look caused his heart to jump against his ribs and he swallowed a thick lump while Mew continued "Please, my incredible little omega, don't fight this. Every single instinct in my body is telling me to keep you here on the compound but I know that you don't want that. So, for you to have it your way you have to agree to this."

"Why not you?" Gulf mumbled his own hands reaching up to grip at Mew's " Why aren't you becoming my bodyguard?"

"Because I would just be a distraction." Mew shrugged slowly "Plus I'm not qualified as a teacher's assistant, Pluem is. With him and your little gamma friend you will have the protection that you need."

"But you will still be coming around for lunch?"

"Every day. But I can't promise I'll be able to eat burgers every day." Mew gave a weak smile at his own joke and Gulf gave a chuckle whispering.

"Just some of the days?"

"If you want" He agreed, and Gulf found himself leaning forward and giving him a light kiss on the lips. It was small, nothing more than the touch of skin against his, but it was warm, and Gulf almost moaned at the feeling. It was a surprise to both, but the omega couldn't deny that he was happy about the care that he was being given by the alpha. He stared at the man in front of him his tongue running over his lips as he whispered in even more surprise than he had been with the kiss.

"You are so caring of me."

"Of course." Mew laughed releasing his face so he could ruffle his hair "You're mine and I'm yours. Now." He sighed moving back over the table so they could look at the food that had almost gone forgotten "Finish your food and we can run around as our wolves if you still want to?"

"Yes. Though we better not end up on the roof again."

"Nope, rooftop sex is off the menu until the pup is safely in the world but. I'll make sure that I fuck up into your mattress instead." Mew whispered with a hint of husky promise in his voice that had Gulf flushing brightly as he looked down at his food picking up his chopsticks with shaky fingers. He couldn't believe how much he wanted to be fucked. His whole body flared with it and he had to force himself down into the chair, so he didn't pounce on him there and then knowing that the dining table was no place for sex. "You liked that didn't you? I can tell that you do because your scent spiked with your arousal. You like me fucking you, don't you?"

"Sh-Shut up!" Gulf muttered stabbing at a chipolata and sticking it in his mouth ignoring the foot which was suddenly stroking against his and the hand that landed on his thigh moving further up towards his cock.

"Don't worry. I like making love to you. I'll make sure that I do a proper job of it."

*** to be continued ***