Chapter 68: Shivering

A/N: Cinque

***

"Can I see your wolf?" Toptap asked when he and Joss were nestled in what had become their bedroom. His wolf lover had joined him in it each night since the first and Toptap was surprised to find that he didn't care that much. It was nice to have somebody to cuddle up to even if Joss' body was like a furnace next to his own and his limbs were like that of an octopus wrapped around him and squeezing him tightly. 

It had suddenly dawned on him that he hadn't seen Joss' wolf up close and personal and he had the strangest desire to do so. Joss gave a grin and nodded stepping away from him and pulling off his clothes so he could toss them on to the bed. Toptap tried hard not to stare as his boyfriend's naked body came into view, but it was a difficult thing more so when his jeans and boxers were removed, and it became clear that Joss was half hard.

"Sorry. I have that reaction around you a lot." Joss whispered looking at his cock with a rueful smile and Toptap nodded having to admit that he had been like a horny teenager himself recently already growing hard at the smallest of touches from Joss and he guessed it was because they hadn't had sex yet. They had touched and ground against each other but there had been no actually penetrative sex and he was like a mad man, but Joss had warned him that human and werewolf sex could get intense and that it would be best until he had gone through the change. "You can touch it if you like. As long as I get to touch yours in return."

"Later. First I want to see your wolf." Toptap whispered and Joss nodded a look of concentration filling his face as he muttered.

"You might want to close your eyes. This bit. Can be ugly."

"Nothing about you is ugly." Toptap said his cheeks coloring as he realized he had said it out loud and Joss was smiling again as he gave a full body shudder and began to change. The process was. Ugly to watch and it should have been painful, he could hear all the sounds of the bones breaking and changing as his boyfriend shifted from man to wolf but Joss didn't make a nose until his body had shifted down to his wolf form.

He knew that his boyfriend was a Tibetan Wolf and was the largest of his family coming it at 69 inches from nose to tail and 36 inches high. He weighed around 76 pounds as well meaning that he was well over average for his species but given that Joss was quite tail as human he thought that it was to be expected. 

His coat was woolly and a soft sandy color sticking out in all angles. To look at was an intimidating sight but as the wolf just sat down and stared at him with his Fah colored eyes his head cocking this way and that Toptap got over his fear quickly and smiled at his boyfriend reaching out to stroke his head and then scratch him behind his ear like a dog.

He wondered for a moment if Joss would be offended by that but his tail thumped happily against the floor and his large pink tongue slipped out of his mouth so he could lick at his wrists. It was strange sensation to know that this was his lover, but he had watched him change and the look that was in his face was one of amusement as though he was enjoying himself.

"You're a beautiful, wolf. But. I like you better as a man." He breathed and wasn't surprised when Joss shifted back and jumped at him pinning him down to the bed and sitting on his groin.

"I'm glad. I didn't want you to like me as a wolf while you're a man. That's weird!" Joss huffed kissing him on the mouth a few times before biting at his lip. "I think you promised me a hand job?"

"Yes. I did."

**

Mew shivered as Gulf sucked on his cock his hand wrapped around his cock under the knot working him in a way that only he knew. He had spent a lot of time researching the knot as he had been convinced that it was only meant to come when he had a desire to claim or breed his lover, but he had discovered that it was almost against his will that it came out. Gulf's body, or rather the submissive partner, released a pheromone that triggered it to come out at will meaning it wasn't his choice, but Gulf's and it was clear that Gulf enjoyed it very much.