Chapter 57: Lazing

A/N: Enjoy the first update of the day! Will update four updates today/tonight so stay tuned!

***

Mew allowed his arm to lazily rest around the light curve of his mate's body. Gulf wasn't the curviest of people, but his hips were gentle and made a warm and gentle arm rest. The sand was still warm underfoot and he was glad when they reached the edge of the water and the ocean rushed to meet them gently lapping at their toes in gentle pulses. Sunlight glinted on the crest of the waves Mew couldn't help but let out a happy sigh which was echoed by Gulf's. It seemed as if all their problems had melted away looking at the view. He knew that that was only an illusion, but it was one that he was more than happy to indulge himself in, more so when Gulf looked up at him with large almost kitten like eyes his mouth open in something close to wonder before he began moving his feet around in the water.

"It feels weird. Like it could pull me out with it." The omega hummed softly causing Mew to chuckle and hold onto him a little more tightly saying.

"I wouldn't let it. So how has your first trip to the seaside been?"

"Amazing." Gulf grinned his arms snaking around his neck so he could press an almost nervous little kiss to his lips before pressing his face into his chest. "Thank you."

"We'll come for longer next time." the alpha promised tucking the head under his chin and gently swaying him in time with the pulse of the tide. There was still a very large crowd that could be watching them, but he knew that Kaew and Pluem had once again transformed into wolf form and were circling the perimeter around them. "This is what you smell of. This beach. This moment maybe."

"If that's true, then I think that I smell pretty beautiful." Gulf chuckled looking up at him with an almost wicked expression in his eyes. Mew grinned placing his hands on his buttocks and pulling him up to he was up out of the water with his feet dangling near his knees.

"You do." Mew agreed his nose finding a patch of exposed skin on his chest and breathing it in deep before he spun him around loving the near shrill laugh which his mate let out as his fingers clenched into his shoulder making him move faster and quicker "In fact I think you smell even better than the ocean."

"I'm getting dizzy!" Gulf laughed and abruptly Mew stopped dropping them both down carefully into the spray of the ocean. Their clothes were soaked, and Mew was positive that he wasn't going to get rid of the taste of salt water for a while but feeling Gulf pressing against him and the feel of his hot mouth against his made it all worth it. More waves crashed over them causing their shirts to lift and their bodies to rock but neither of them seems to notice it, focused only on their searing hot kiss that had him wishing that they weren't in such a public setting. Gulf pulled away first looking down at him with his hands pressed into the sand on either side of his head "You're a prat."

"I know but you love me, ne?" Mew grinned pushing his t-shirt on his back laughing again as water sprayed up against them. Gulf nodded and then kissed him again. It wasn't as hot as before, just a light peck on his cheek, but it was enough to cause him to let out a chuckle, his heart skipping and dancing against his ribs before he sat them up and turned Gulf around on his lap so they could look out over the ocean water swirling around them. "I think we'll have another bath and head home tomorrow?"

"Yes. Please."

**

Gulf moaned as Mew moved inside of him, the alpha's hand was wrapped around his cock stroking him slowly up and down his thumb sliding around the foreskin. They were once again in the bath using it as their own private pleasure palace. It was a wicked thing and he didn't want to think about the people that would use it after them or the people that would have to clean it. The thought must have drifted into Mew's mind as he hummed softly through a whine like moan