Chapter 65: Loving

A/N: Second update, as promised.

***

Mew chuckled bright and loud as he watched his lover playing with the bear cubs wanting to point out that this is what made him so special. A nursing bear mother would never allow a werewolf to play with her cubs any more than she would let an actual wolf. They and the other animals of the forest would normally go out of their way to avoid them and if that was impossible it should have caused a fight.

The bear mama though was sitting on her hunches watching the scene with a placid look on her face. The only time that she showed any type of aggression was if Pluem and Singto got too close to her babies. It was a normal response and neither of the two wolves growled back but rather let out a whine of agreement and then stepped back a little allowing Gulf and the cubs to play around a little more.

It was an adorable sight and he couldn't wait to see Gulf with their little pup. It was going to be a wonderful sight and he moved forward and pressed his lips to Gulf's cheek before tugging him into a hug with his arms wrapped around his waist and his chin on his shoulder. One of the little cubs climbed its way up over Gulf's back and rolled down the other side landing in a confused heap on the other side before letting out a strange little growling noise and leaping up to capture his ear.

"They are cute right?" Gulf asked softly still grinning like a loon and Mew couldn't stop himself from grinning along as the bear cub wiggled its little fat bottom and lunged forward and was stopped by its brother or sister attacking from the side.

"Yup at least as cute as you are. Though I think you win." Mew remarked as Gulf-wolf rolled onto his back and wagged his tail against the dirt causing the bear cubs to chase it. "You will win out no matter."

"You are so cheesy." Gulf laughed pushing him back with his hands on his chest before running through the memory. It wasn't exactly easy to do, as they had limited space, but it was still fun to chase him and pick him up into his arms before swinging him around a few times before drawing him into a kiss just as the mother bear and her cubs left the memory Gulf to wander back into the woods.

"But you love it when I shower you with corny compliments." Mew whispered as the memory began moving again. He knew that they should probably leave but he also knew that they were going to be extremely drained and dehydrated when they came out of the memory. They would be in hardly any condition to talk or play around for a while so he guessed that they could do so here in the memory for a little longer and it seemed that Gulf agreed as he pouted his lips and cupped his cheeks and giggled saying.

"Only because you do them so well! If you were any worse, you would be made of cheese!"

"You are becoming a feisty brat, my little Omega." Mew growled finding the way that Gulf spoke back so arousing that he could help but kiss him again and again. "Just like I knew you would be, and you can continue to be because it drives me crazy in all the good ways."

"You're a masochist."

"Only when it comes from your sweet mouth." Mew whispered gently moving forward to kiss him again, but Gulf stopped him an inch from his lips whispering.

"There you go again. All cheese and syrup. And I do love it."

"Shouldn't we leave the memory soon?" Gulf asked as Mew led him as far away from his memory self as possible and then paused it with a wave of his hand, so they were able to sit in a small clearing on some rocks overlooking a small blurred stream. Gulf knew that he had was going to be told about what had happened in the hospital and he wasn't completely sure if he was ready for it. Mew sat down in front of him holding his hand tightly within his own his thumb moving slowly over his fingers "That bad?"