Chapter 3: Belong

A/N: I might post two to three updates tonight since I'll be off the grid for quite sometime and you all know me, hahaha. I have the tendency to forget things and I might be MIA again for a week or two. So yeah.

Enjoy!

**
Mew wandered aimlessly around the streets, seeing the attractive beta wolf that his parents had chosen for him in his head. She was attractive, came from a respectable family, and would be more subservient than many other Betas, yet there was something about her that was almost repulsive to him. her odor. Mew thought it smelled like muck, even though his father had said it smelled like summer flowers following a summer shower. Then again, none of the possible partners his parents had invited over to see him smelled right. He was aware that his parents would persist this time.

She was biologically impeccable, and their cubs would be equally flawless.  He sighed and put his hands in his pockets while ignoring the whimpers and whistles of the gammas and sigmas around. He didn't notice the alluring scent of a wolf until he was far from his house. In heat is an Omega wolf.  It smelled like wine, spice, chocolate, and the ocean. His skin pricked with the realization that it was wonderful and all he had ever imagined since he was a boy. A low growl tore from his throat before a howl was let forth.

In reaction to the scent, he hurried, conscious that someone else had also detected it and that he needed to arrive before anybody else could lay claim to the location. Though the rest of the Omega's features were insignificant, the aroma was what caught his attention. He saw how little and slender the Omega was before the Omega even noticed him. Mew noticed that he had half-shifted into his white wolf form before he had reached the child, connecting his lips to the delicious neck and tasting the drops of perspiration, claiming the lad as his own. He howled once again, attracting the Omega's attention. 

His covered body rumbled against him, dragging his heavy cock and balls across his hips as his hands tore at his garments in a desperate attempt to strip him naked and remove the clothing's obstruction to his ability to breathe that aroma. 

The human part of his brain entirely surrendered to the wolf, and he growled, "Mine." The wolf's fangs scratched at his prey's neck, causing a tiny line of blood to run into Gulf's mouth from the skin. When he realized he still wasn't giving in, he tightened his grip on the body even more and hissed, "Mine," once again. 

"Yours. Alpha." The omega nearly fell to the ground as his body relaxed so profoundly, but Mew held him up. In order to thoroughly support his assertion, he searched the street with his eyes, seeking for a location where they might go. The omega was unresisting as he handed the surprised human behind the counter his credit card and instructed him to deny anybody else for a week after spotting a flashing hotel sign. He laughed as he dragged his prize towards the seedy-looking building while hissing at everyone who dared to stare at them.

The Omega was carried to the nearest room, where he shoved him onto the queen-sized bed and tossed his clothing onto the floor in shambles after determining that he was going to enjoy this.

**

Gulf glared fiercely at the alpha and wished he had never returned. Even though rejection hurt, he would have been able to move on because of his concern for this alpha. There would be nothing he could do to stop Mew from trying to claim him. I made a conscious effort to concentrate on the rice ball's pleasant flavor rather than the alpha, who was smirking menacingly and staring at something to the right of his ear. He realized that what seemed like 24 hours had actually just been an hour once he was back in his presence. His brain had been screwed up.

One hour that seemed to last all day. One of the reasons he despised being an Omega was that everything focused around the people who ruled them. When they weren't with their masters, nothing, not even time, made sense. 

The alpha suddenly remarked, "You smell like the ocean. Is that where you live? ", his eyes flashing a turquoise blue as he gave a sleepy smile and cocked his head to one side in an overly curious manner.

"No. I've never been to the ocean." Gulf spoke openly, aware that even if he wanted to, he couldn't possibly lie to the alpha. Because of the interest that had been given to him, the omega side of his brain refused to, and its tail was wagging. Gulf had to push his very human side to maintain concentration since he knew that if he allowed his Omega side to show, all he would do is collapse on his back and adopt a very subservient posture.

"Oh. The fact that you smell like the ocean, then, is kind of fascinating." Mew hummed, coming in close, pushing his nose to his neck, and taking a long inhale. Being sniffed was a terrible experience, and he urgently wanted to walk away, but the omega inside of him wouldn't let him leave the alpha's probing nose. Mew continued to breathe deeply until he giggled and murmured directly against his ear, sending pleasure-inducing vibrations through his entire body. Mew's nose and lips glided over the flesh surrounding his shoulder, then up the line of his neck to the spot behind his ear. "You smell like everything I love," he said.

"You bred me. Obviously, I do." Gulf grunted. It wasn't true, but it seemed believable, so he went along with it. "My body is trying to please you," he said. The Alpha chuckled as he effortlessly pushed him down onto the bed, sat on his knees, put his hands on his shoulders, and grinned.

"Aren't you a spoiled little Omega, aren't you? You were so obedient during your heat," the Alpha purred, sliding his hands up and down his shredded garments and stroking his flesh. similar like a good tiny pup. 

"I'm no longer in my heat. I'm also not a pup. You and I mated. That makes me an adult."

Indignantly muttering, Gulf's cheeks began to flush with embarrassment at his feeble attempt at retribution for the insult. Mew grinned, letting his tongue droop over his own lips as his eyes once more shone with that stunning blue hue.

"I did and it does. Am I your first?"

"Y-yes." Gulf responded grudgingly since he despised the alpha's excessively happy attitude. Gulf was becoming more and more certain that he was going to claim him as his own and mark him by acting as though he was still engrossed in the scent of his heat. In a gruff voice, the alpha lowered his lips and poked at his throat. 

"Do you want me to be your last?"

*** to be continued ***