Chapter 56: Fulfilling

A/N: Two consecutive update for today. I've been MIA for a couple days since I am tired from our Christmas day dance practice. Lol! As the Gen Z calls it the dancerist 😅🤣😂

***

Gulf purred in complete happiness as Mew kept his word and massaged every available inch of his body working out all the kinks and knots that had formed in his muscles as he did so. It was an unbelievable feeling, more so because he could feel Mew becoming more relaxed as he did. His eyes closed tightly as Mew's skilled hands moved to his neck the thumbs taking away any and all pain that he might otherwise had felt.

He remembered the bath and the whispered proposal unable to believe that Mew wanted to do something so open. Werewolf mating and bonding was secret, something between only the couples involves. The members of the pack would cry out in unison when it was an alpha bond but otherwise that was it.

That Mew wanted to be so public and human was a major thing and Gulf knew that he was doing it for him for the most part and he couldn't help but feel touched at yet another display of his alpha being perfect for him. He would never have believed that any of this would have been possible when he had first woken up in the rundown hotel.

"What are you thinking about? Your emotions keep shifting so quickly I can't read them." Mew breathed his lips against his ear pulling a shiver from Gulf. The omega flushed at the reminder of the depth of their connection and then opened his eyes turning to look at him as he whispered honestly.

"That I never would have thought I would be so happy when I woke up in that hotel room with you gone."

"Me neither, before you I had told myself that I wasn't ready to settle down, that I wanted to enjoy myself more but then you came into my life. Perfect and beautiful you. you've messed everything up." Gulf's breath caught harshly at that his happy mood vanishing within the eighth of a second and tears came to his eyes.

Mew didn't seem to notice though and simply wrapped his arms around his waist his lips pressing to the curve of his neck on the opposite side to his mating mark "You've messed everything up and made me realize that I was an idiot. That although I was alive, I wasn't living. Everything before you came into my life was nothing compared to what you have brought into it. You're incredible. And as I said in the bath. I will worship you until the day we are forced to separate through death."

"You are unbelievably cheesy." Gulf whispered through stupid tears that had formed in his eyes. He wanted to blame hormones but they both knew that it was because of how touched he was about what had been said.

"Only with you my little omega. You bring it out in me." Mew chuckled gently turning him around and wiping away his tears with a thumb before lightly kissing his nose "I love you. And I regret only one thing about our relationship. And that is my parents can't see what an amazing person you are... And that you are worth more than anybody else. Never even think for a moment that I am sorry about us. I love you and I will continue to love you from now until forever."

"The romantic setting is making you act like a cheesy romance drama." Gulf grumbled his cheeks burning brightly with his embarrassment and the alpha honestly didn't seem to care as he let out a soft chuckle and kissed his nose while playing around with his bangs. "I...when we get married. Will you write your own vows? If so. Please don't make it like that."

"Why?"

"I don't want anyone else to hear that. I just want it to be me. And our pup that hear you say things like that." Gulf whispered pressing his face into Mew's chest and letting out a long hard breath feeling tired now all the tension had been driven from his body. The alpha let out another little chuckle and then held him tightly kissing his jawline as he promised.