Chapter 68: Shivering

Start from the beginning

The omega's mouth moved down to the point that his lips were ghosting at the top of his knot and Mew growled fighting against the urge to force his cock up further and do something stupid like knotting his mouth knowing how dangerous that could be. Instead he couldn't stop his nails from scraping over the back of Gulf's head causing him to whine and in turn vibrate around his swollen cock adding to the almost painful pleasure that he was feeling. His eyes rolled back into his head and he let out a dull embarrassing moan rocking his cock as much as his dared while Gulf closed his hand around the base pressing as his knot. Shivers broke out of over his skin and he huffed knowing that he wouldn't be able to finish in the mouth.

With a beastly sounding growl he pulled Gulf away from him and pushed him down into the bed his eyes unfocused as his nose moved over the Omega's body taking in every single scent that he could before ghosting his mouth over the same areas. 

His lips closed tightly around a nipple and his tongue flicked backwards and forwards as his hands moved down over the bump that was his baby and then down passed Gulf's cock. He gave the weeping appendage on hard stroke before he pushed his legs open and pressed his fingers into Gulf's hole almost fucking him with them as Gulf gave a loud shout and then moan his back arching as he moved fucking himself onto his fingers.

Mew chuckled at the sight of Gulf coming undone under him, his wolf glad to be the one back in control and giving Gulf the pleasure and the pain. The omega responded so easily his body submitting to him and exposing his neck as he whimpered his mouth twisting so he could bite at his pillow. 

His eyes closed again, and he gave a huff through his nose suckling on the nipple before moving over the thin chest to take the second into his mouth. His fingers were continuing to plunge in and pull out of the tight channel stretching him out and getting him ready for his cock and knot, both of which were eagerly waiting for that very moment.

Once he was convinced that Gulf was ready, he pulled his mouth away from the nipple and positioned himself on top of him with one of Gulf's legs hooked up over his shoulder and his mouth pressing light little kisses to chin and then lips. The head of the cock pressed against the opened hole and with a deep look into Gulf's eyes he pressed all the way in to the head of his knot and then he stopped looking down at his mate.

"Do you want it? My knot? Do you want it inside of you plugging you and keeping up full of my hot cum. ?"

"Y-es. Ye-s. Please." Gulf gasped and Mew grinned snapping his hips again and forcing his knot inside of him pulling a pleasure filled scream from his throat and Mew threw his head back and howled.

**

"Sorry." Mew whispered against his ear his hand moving up and down his back and slowly Gulf shook his head. His arse was gapping and sore from the force of the knot inside of him, but he was happy and sated happy to be plugged with his lover's knot and filled with his come. He was almost disappointed that he couldn't get pregnant again and it was a bizarre feeling to have wash over him. "I got carried away."

"You howled like you were claiming me again." Gulf huffed turning to look at him over his shoulder and Mew gave a sheepish smile his cheeks flooding with color when he too remembered the howling from the pack that he had heard in time with his own. Gulf wasn't completely sure how he was going to face the pack in the morning, more so the new comers, but it still didn't stop his Omega from being pleased by the turn of events.

"I think that in some way I was." Mew admitted shifting them around in the bed so they were laying side by side spooning as closely as they could manage with his mouth pressed against his nape and his arms around him tightly " It was. It was a very strange experience."