Chapter 42: Marking

Start from the beginning

Mew refrained from holding his head not wanting to force Gulf into doing anything that he wasn't comfortable with, but his little lover seemed to be a very enthusiastic novice and his hand was doing amazing things with his knot. More than anything that his skilled lovers had ever done. The hand had wrapped around behind the knot and was pulling it up in a way that it shouldn't go but it felt incredible and he shivered almost violently lost in the pleasure that Gulf was giving to him.

"Do you feel good, alpha? Am I doing it right?" Gulf asked breathlessly his breath brushing over the tip of his highly sensitive tip in a way that Mew was positive he was doing on purpose. His voice filled with a strange uncertainty that he should not have while he was doing something so incredible with his mouth and hand. "I've never done this before. I want to please you."

"Shit. Gulf." Mew growled his hand going to stroke the back of his neck determined to comfort and reassure him, but he was so turned on by what he had said that he couldn't help but grab him and pull him up, so he was laid against his chest their groins rubbing together and their faces almost touching. A small amount of his own seed had found its way down his chin and Mew licked it clean and then kissed at the swollen lips his thick cock rubbing against Gulf's before he pulled his mouth away from him to breathe out incoherently. "You are so perfect." He groaned loudly closing his eyes and breathing sharply through his nose trying hard to focus his senses needing to form a full sentence "Gulf. You are doing perfectly. More so since this is your first time doing something like this. You are amazing."

"So, you think that I've found my special skill then?" Gulf smirked his eyes flashing in a playful way and Mew moaned rubbing up against him again trailing trace amounts of pre-cum down over his own leg causing it to stick into the fine hairs on his thigh as he managed to smile with love rather than lust purring back just as playfully.

"Hmm, you have a lot more skills than sucking my dick, but I have to admit that you are the only one that I trust to be that close to my dick."

"I'm honored by your trust, alpha. I'm never going to do anything that might break your trust in me, my alpha." Gulf breathed wriggling back down his body placing the lightest of kisses over his skin until he was once again over his cock with his mouth stretched around it. His small and chubby fingers playing and stroking at his knot somehow managing to do that wonderful thing again where he was moving it up as though it was caught in his overly delightful body. Gulf's cheeks hallowed out again his sucking continuing as he toyed with the tip of his cock with his tongue. He could fell him collecting the come onto his tongue and rolling it around his mouth until Mew couldn't take it any longer and he was coming with a long guttural sounding moan.

"Fuck you're amazing." Mew growled pulling him back up his body and stroking his cock until he was coming with a whimper and a moan his face pressed into Mew's pectoral muscle his teeth grazing just lightly over the soft and sweaty skin. The fire in him faded as quickly as it had come, and he lay spent on the broad body of his lover for a long time until he felt able to move again his face rubbing against the skin. Eventually though he was able to lift himself up and shift over to one side until he was covering just an arm and a leg his hand resting over the flat stomach his thumb tracing an in describable pattern around his belly button. "Are you okay?"

"Uhm. Yeah. I don't really know what came over me." Gulf admitted flushing brightly as he licked nervously at his lip moaning in a weird kind of pleasure when he realized that there was still traces of Mew's come clinging to his bottom lip. Mew's hand moved to play with his hair capturing lightly between his fingers before tucking it behind his ear as he hummed.

"Instinct...I think that you're finally letting go of your fear of your wolf and your base instincts took over. You're a very eager to please omega deep down."