He nods, making one of his weird voices as he says, "She'll love the bubbles. Yes she will. Yes she will."

Seeing Kurt with Frances makes me the more excited to have kids of my own. I want to feel the joy that he has as he looks at his daughter and plays with her and tucks her in to go to sleep. 

The bubbles soon form, blocking any part of Kurt's body below his chest. Frances giggles and begins splashing her hands in the water, getting it on Kurt. He laughs and closes his eyes, softly backing away from her so she doesn't slap him. 

As Kurt looks at Frances, I can't help but notice his blue eyes shining through the reflecting of the lights we have above the bathtub to give it a vibe. His eyes are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen in my life. I've always been jealous of them. 

If he and I ever have any kids--which I doubt we won't--I hope they get his eyes. 

A knock on the door is heard, even though we're all the way back here. 

Kurt shoots me a quizzical look. "Who the hell is that?"

Shrugging, I stand up. "I'll go answer it."

"If you need help, scream my name, alright?" He jokes.

I walk out of the bathroom and to the front door, opening it up and seeing Liza in the doorway, carrying a wine glass and a cigarette in her other hand. She's wearing pajama pants and a spaghetti strap with it. 

She's in her pajamas on my doorstep carrying a wine glass and a cigarette at eight at night. 

"Hi!" She beams with happiness. "Sorry to disturb you. I finally found a babysitter for my kids tonight and my date bailed on me, but I wasn't going to pass on the babysitter, so I remembered that I owed you a hangout and I thought I could come over...Is it a bad time?"

I think about Kurt in the bathtub with Frances right now, but Liza doesn't have to go back there. She can just stay in the front room with me. 

"IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?!" Kurt screams from the bathroom. "ARE YOU GETTING KIDNAPPED?!"

"NO, IT'S JUST LIZA!" I scream back and step to the side, allowing her to come inside. She scans the apartment as I shut the door and lock it behind her. 

"You know, we have the same exact floor plan," She explains to me. "I've never been inside other apartments before. All of the moms hate me...they think I'm some skank that smokes cigarettes all the time and drink." She looks down at the items in her hands. "I mean, they have a point, but that's not all who I am."

I'm excited that she remembered to stop by. She's one of the most entertaining people I've met in my life and she seems like she can keep a conversation. 

"Sorry, I don't mean to seem so boring, I--"

She chortles and snorts after she laughs. "Girl, you are the least boring person I've ever met. You're engaged to Kurt fucking Cobain and you had an affair with him! Shut the fuck up. Do you mind if I take a seat?"

I shake my head and we both sit down on my couch. "Do you struggle to find babysitters a lot?"

She takes a drag and blows away in the opposite direction of me. "Yes. No one wants to help me anymore. I don't even really have the money to pay babysitters."

"I'll watch them whenever you want," I quickly offer. "Your girls seem sweet and I would love to."

She eyes me up and down, glaring. "You do not want to watch kids. They're a nightmare. But, you already offered, so you can't go back on it. I'll make sure to hold you up to it."