Chapter 22

"He was so threatened by you," I chuckle as Kurt and I continue to talk shit about Ethan. 

"I can see why," Kurt jokes. 

We've been laying down in my bed this whole morning, in the same position that we slept in from last night. I wonder if Krist or Shelli came in and saw us, but we don't know because we haven't left the room. 

"Have you ever written a song about a girl before?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, three times," He tells me. 

"Which ones?"

"The first one is 'About a Girl' which is about my ex-girlfriend that I wrote at the time that we were together. The next two are 'Lounge Act' and 'Aneurysm' that I wrote about Tobi."

I feel like I have some competition when it comes to Tobi. Even though Kurt and I aren't even dating, I have a sense that we're probably going to get to there sooner or later. But, Tobi seems to have had a big impact on Kurt's life. I'll have to ask Krist about her. Krist and Tobi knew each other well enough to where she knows where he lives. 

I think about how cool it would be to have Kurt write a song about me. I would be able to grow up and say that a man once wrote a song about me. Whether it is good or bad, I'd still have to have that big of an impact on his live to where he wrote about me. 

"You should write one about me," I whisper. "That would be cool."

"It would, wouldn't it?"

I sit up and tie my hair back in a ponytail. "I think it's time we get out and get ready for the day."

"Kaitlyn, these are the clothes I came in."

"I have some gum in the bottom drawer in my dresser. Grab a piece. I'm going to go brush my hair and teeth."

I, in fact, do go and brush my hair and teeth. After I finish, I go back into the room and see Kurt standing up. 

"Do we tell Krist and Shelli about what happened?" I ask him. 

He shrugs his shoulders. "Well, we kissed. That's all."

I'm happy that we kissed, but at the same time, it almost feels like it doesn't even mean anything. I was hoping that maybe I would gain a relationship out of this or something, but right now, I have a feeling that none of that is going to be happening. 

"Yeah, that's all," I softly mutter and walk out of the bedroom. 

I'm met with Shelli standing right in front of me, her eyes wide as she stares behind me. I turn around to see what she's looking at. 

It's just Kurt. 

Why is she acting like that?

Oh. 

Oh. 

She saw Kurt come out of the bedroom with me.

Well, according to Kurt, we just kissed, so there's nothing for her to be acting surprised about. 

"Did you guys...?" She whispers, waving her finger back and forth between Kurt and I. 

"God no," I roll my eyes, very annoyed by the whole situation. 

"What's going on?" Krist appears from the left and notices Shelli acting very weird. "Why are you acting like that?"

"I just-Kurt and Kaitlyn just walked out of her bedroom together," Shelli explains to Krist. 

"I don't understand why that's a bad-Oh!" He realizes and then his face turns from confusion, to disgust, to anger-which are all directed at Kurt. "You fucked her?!"

My Heart is Broke-Kurt Cobainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें