Chapter 66

It's been a week since Kurt and I finalized our relationship with each other. Things have been better between us because not it's not awkward and we know where we stand with each other. 

We haven't told anyone just yet because we know that they will be judgmental towards us since Kurt just got divorced. Kurt and Courtney have been split up for a couple months now, but they've only been divorced for a little while. It only was official last week. 

Part of me is wondering if I'm making the right decisions since he just got out of his marriage that lasted only a year. 

"Kaitlyn," Kurt calls from the other room. 

"Yeah?" I ask, walking over to him. 

"I got the tour schedule," He pats next to him on the bed for me to sit down, so I do. "There's going to be, like, one show every month, but that's all. The actual tour doesn't start until October, though."

I nod my head. "Okay. Do I go with you guys or do I stay back?"

"It's up to you, Kaitlyn."

I sigh. "I don't even know where I stand with Krist right now. We haven't spoken to each other in so long."

"Well, you could always try talking things out with him."

"Are you guys good now?"

He shakes his head. "We haven't really spoken to each other in a long time, either. But I'm going to have to talk to him about the tour soon, so, we could head over there today and sort things out with them."

"Kurt, they were mad about us kissing. How do you think they're going to react to hearing that we're fucking dating again?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "But does it really matter what they think? We said yes and that's all that matters."

"My brother is older than us," I explain. "He's going to be wiser. But, not only that, I want my brother's approval for things. I don't want him to be pissed off every single time we're around him just because he disagrees with us."

"Even if he's like that now, he won't be that way forever," Kurt takes a sip of his water and then sets it back down on the dresser. "You know him. He's always going to be by your side no matter what."

"I just don't want him to be mad at me."

"Then let's go sort things out with him."

                                                       ----------------------------------

As we approach his front door, I immediately turn around to walk back to the car, but Kurt grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. 

"Just where do you think you're going?" He asks me, putting his hands on either side of my face. 

"I can't do this," I chuckle, shaking tremendously. "I'm so nervous! How are you not nervous?"

"Do you know how many times I've gotten into arguments with him?" He smiles, thinking about all those memories. "I've pissed him off more times than I can count."

Just then, I hear the sound of locks unlocking from the other side of the door. My stomach drops and I immediately bury my face in Kurt's chest, not wanting to see Kurt's reaction to me being here. 

"Kurt?" Krist asks. "What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to talk to you," Kurt says, gently squeezing my arm, signaling for me to sit up and look at Krist.