:꒰ Chapter 59 ꒱:

FredBears eyes whined as he felt the male cry into his shoulder, He stood there tense and almost like a statue not knowing what to do or say. As the minutes passed before Bonnie walked away "Bonnie wait!" FredBear called out but he was already gone making him growl a bit, Everything he did or said always made him look like a bad guy or always ended up with him hurting someone. It was the truth why would someone come for love advice to an omega who just went through hell and back and expect him to not fucking snap. FredBear sighed sitting back down as he just leaned his head back he hated this, He would of rather been dealing with Nightmare at this time than this believe it or not worrying about his own safety distracted him from all the other thoughts in his head. Because Bonnie didn't know half the shit you have gone through, Fredbear. That's why an omega would come to you asking questions. Plus bitch you said you liked all the questions earlier.
Freddy came into the room with a disapproving look on his face. "Fredbear." He said with an authoritive voice, probably getting Fredbear's attention. "Don't yell at anyone here like that; I don't care what you've gone through today, that's no excuse to go off on someone that had no part in causing you your pain. Don't even try to give me an excuse, you know it's unacceptable, especially as an omega you shouldn't be talking like that; not to anyone. It doesn't matter who. But you especially shouldn't be talking like that to the mate of the one who's letting you stay here. Bonnie may not have known what you've gone through, but I do, and I will tell you; Do. Not. Speak. To. Us. That. Way." Freddy said in his rather deep voice, his arms crossed. "Do you understand, or do I need to have Nightmare get on the phone to get onto you?"
FredBear was really getting into his book when he heard yet another alpha in control talk making him sigh deeply 'Damn and I was just getting to the good part.' He thought as he looked up at Freddy hearing his words. FredBear stood up with a smile a bit as he leaned against the wall looking at Freddy "Well sir...I didn't yell but I did just snap because like you he should of just gone to you about this instead of me now excuse me for saying this but if you can't tell I'm not really into this whole omega thing where one is mated and stays with it to be honest I fit more in the alpha category so forgive me when I say I can't really stand or help Bonnie's worry when I don't know you that much and I've heard from the omegas and Bonnie himself that you have fun with the omegas at your time not theirs yours and their willing, But I'm not that type of omega so when I hear that it triggers something in me. It reminds me of Nightmare so forgive me when Bonnie started crying over the truth it sent me into what I like to call a dark room where I can't control what I do or say so I didn't mean to hurt him from the truth." He said tapping against his book walking near the window, "And call Nightmare but where do you think I learned such thing from? Sure I've had it in me but Nightmare is the one who taught me honesty is the key to success and I'll say it I'm greatful for all this truly keeping me safe and giving me a place to stay but if maybe we could see it through my perspective I was the last one to come to for advice and you know it I'm sorry Bonnie couldn't particularly see that through my aspective but if you could maybe tell him since you're apparently his mate now than that'd be appreciated." He said reaching down into his pocket handing the male a flower he had found before coming here "And this is for him, Though I snapped I'm not a monster like Nightmare and I assure you Freddy I feel bad yes but I didn't ever mean it in a way he took it so I hope you can understand that and maybe go and reassure Bonnie yourself and not me because to be quite frank I'm jealous of you two, Jealous of what you two have and yes it irritates me because I'll never truly have that without the cost of my life or perhaps the others so I just would like to not hear about it right now." He said looking at him before looking at the door and returning back over to the window it was clear he was thinking about something deep inside him that would be hard to pry out, It seemed Nightmare rubbed off on his omega a little more than others thought.
"I'm not going to get through to you, am I?"
Freddy sighed, leaving Fredbear alone and making the call to Nightmare.
Less than half an hour later, Nightmare was back at the mansion with a long set of claw marks over his right eye, which he was holding a towel up to in order to control the bleeding, since he was still bleeding. With him was Nightmare Freddy, or as Fredbear thought of him, the doctor. Since the brown bear had filled him in on what had happened between Fredbear and Bonnie over the phone, Nightmare had left Bonnie at home with Chica and Foxy. The two knew how to stop bleeding and were told what pain medications to give him in their absence, so Nightmare felt comfortable leaving the bunny alone with them. Nightmare Freddy was cradling his cubs as he went in with Nightmare, seeing as the other brown bear had been expecting them and had let them in himself. Leading them to where Fredbear was, Twisted Freddy gave a small sigh and told them "He's moody because of what happened with that alpha from your gang. He also said something about being threatened over the phone by someone who claimed to be from your gang. It'd suggest approaching this carefully, he's not been in a good mood and is being snappy towards everyone, including the omegas."