:꒰ Chapter 54 ꒱:

Nightmare gave Fredbear a side eye, frowning at being touched only about 20 minutes after Fredbear had threatened to take his own life if he touched him. He walked behind the neko, ears flicking at the sounds and scents of both familiar and unfamiliar gang members inside the house.
There were a few waves and hellos from different rooms with open doors, which did show the Neko that these two weren't complete strangers to the gang. Or at least Nightmare wasn't.
As the group reached Twisted Freddy's room, the neko would knock begrudgingly, getting a 'Come in,' and opening the door to reveal a large, tall, muscular brown bear that resembled the Freddy from Nightmare's own gang, all just lighter in color with larger, sharper teeth. With him was a shorter, but still tall purple bunny who reaked of sweet pheromones and the brown bear's rut. If they weren't in heat, damn it, they were close to their cycle.
"Hello, Nightmare." The intimidating male addressed Nightmare. "This must be Fredbear."
"Yes." Nightmare replied, his tone softening slightly to talk to his ally.
"Well then, Fredbear, we'll be sure to treat you well." The brown bear said, nodding to Fredbear gently. "Jiyang, take him and Bonnie back to the Omega rooms. No alpha is to touch Fredbear unless it is an emergency." He commanded the neko, getting a reluctant nod as he gestured for Fredbear to follow him as the purple bunny stood up from the bear's lap. Must have been this gang's Bonnie.
FredBear looked around while they walked he was a bit shy by all the new scents and voices but really what got him was the big tall alpha and his omega making him tilt his head again letting go of Nightmares arm as he waved slightly to the omega. It was clear FredBear was super excited to go and meet other omegas especially since when he was ordered to follow Jiyang to the omegas bedrooms he quickly obeyed of course with a slight slowness to him the bloodloss was really taking a toll on the omega as he was being more active.
The purple-blue bunny would come up to Fredbear and gently bump his side in greeting. "Hello." He said sweetly, tail wiggling excitedly. He hadn't met anyone like Fredbear yet; He was his first omega that was from another gang. Or so he assumed. He wasn't aware of how Fredbear came to be with Nightmare. "I'm Bonnie. Who are you?" He introduced himself, smiling rather brightly at Fredbear. Sure was eager about the world. "It looks like that other alpha marked you. Are you his mate? What's it like if you are? I've never been marked before. Does it hurt?" The bunny was asking so many questions that Fredbear might not be able to keep up with all of them.
"Bonnie, calm down man. He just got here." The neko in front of them said, his tone softening as he addressed the bunny. Perhaps they were close? Fredbear would have to find out.
FredBear titled his head being hip bumped he's never experienced that before so he was curious as well, "I'm FredBear...and Yes I'm Nightmares mate sadly..." He said the last word a bit undertoned because he wasn't proud of it. When he was questioned about being marked he kinda tensed biting his lip at the memory of it "Um...Well...Usually it shouldn't no but...Mine did but it all depends on which alpha marks you!" He said not trying to scare the omega at the idea of being marked by a lover he had...When he heard the neko he wondered why he was so soft with the bunny maybe they were together? "No it's fine! I've never been around another omega so...I like all the questions!" He said to assure both of them with a smile.
"We have a lot of omegas here. A few of us are like a harem for Twisted Freddy. We act as his mate when he wants to love on someone. Some of us go as far as mating with him. I haven't yet, but, oh... I should probably say it when Jiyang leaves." Bonnie seemed somewhat proud to be in relations with the leader. Even if what he said was true and he wasn't the only one...
It took about two minutes of walking through halls, but Jiyang finally showed Fredbear and the bunny to the collection of bedrooms that housed the omegas of this gang. Bonnie waved goodbye to Jiyang and practically dragged Fredbear, although gently, into the biggest room there was in the collection, which was like the lounge for the omegas. "Everyone, meet Fredbear! He'll be staying with us for about a week!" He said excitedly, tail twitching in response to twinges of pain in his behind.
FredBears eyes frowned hearing how the omegas were like to Freddy it disgusted him if one thing he was proud of with Nightmare it was that he only had one omega and only one...When Jiyang left and he was pulled in seeing all the omegas making him quite tense by the flowery strong scents "Wow...There's so many of you guys there's only me in my gang..." He said looking around as he waved a bit to the more shyer ones.
"Are you going to have a baby?" One of them asked, their eyes sparkling with excitement seeing the small belly and the slightly larger chest on Fredbear.
"He is! I can smell it!" Another agreed, as a few came up and wanted to look.
Then they noticed all the wounds, cuts and bruises. Most of them looked shocked, others looked upset that someone had hurt an innocent omega like Fredbear.
"What happened, Fredbear?" Bonnie was the first one to ask, suddenly feeling all the stitches on Fredbear's side.
FredBears eyes softened hearing that question "Yes...I'm going to have 2 twins..." He said as he placed his hand on his belly allowing them all to come but when he heard and saw them notice his eyes frowned as he looked at Bonnie...Was this what Nightmare meant to being understood?..."I uh...It...It was my mate he um...He's not the best mate ever actually um...I was forced to be his mate because I look like his old mate that sadly passed, But...I fell in love with someone in our gang he's the most beautiful, hopeful, sweetest kindest alpha ever...He's my home...And...Nightmare found out one of the members rated us out one of those I trusted dearly and Nightmare he uh..." FredBears voice started to shake as tears flooded down his eyes thinking about it "He...He hurt me and my lover...He hurt me so bad one of our children isn't gonna be healthy and it's all my fault I almost lost my children last night because of Nightmares doing but I have no others to blame but myself..." He said looking down crying shamelessly it was clear he has just wanted to cry it out the whole time as his grip on PinPin and the blanket got so tight his knuckles turned white clearly missing Bonnie.
"No!"
"It's not your fault, Fredbear."
"How would it be your fault if he's the one that hurt you?"
"If you're not legally bonded, you're not bound to him, so he had no right to hurt that other alpha over you nor yourself! Especially if it was a forced relationship!"
"That's so wrong!"
"How could he be so cruel? Mates are supposed to love and support you!"
"You're pregnant! He should treat you better!"
Were among the things that the omegas in the room were telling Fredbear, wiping his tears and giving him hugs individually.
FredBears eyes were so tired but hearing all the omegas kind words and warm hugs made him feel like he belonged made him feel...Loved..."I'm scared because if he can do this it makes me wonder what he can do when he finds out one of the babies are not his but the man I love..." He said quietly as he hugged the omegas back "I'm afraid..." He said with a shakey tone of voice.