:꒰ Chapter 50 ꒱:

FredBear blushed harder when he was flipped he loved being not able to know what his partner was gonna do to him, When Bonnie had given him his Teddy bear he couldn't help but smile it was such a cute gesture until his mouth was cupped making him lean his head back a bit, He looked at the males eyes clearly asking for more. It seemed FredBear had been longing for Bonnie's touch and love to the point he didn't even care If people walked in he wanted to feel more with Bonnie.
Bonnie was pushing in long and hard by now, grunting softly to the point he was using his elbow for support and cupping both his and Fredbear's mouth with each hand over one of them. He was panting roughly, damn this shit was good. But he could do better than that. He sped up his pace and used a good deal of force to push in quickly and then pull back, pounding directly into Fredbear's prostate each time, although Bonnie hadn't found it on his own terms, more so on accident. He was gonna make sure that the pleasure would drown out the pain, even if the pleasure did involve inflicting a little more pain on the omega's ass. He leaned forward into the crevice of Fredbear's neck, nipping him a few times to make him whimper and moan. However, none of these nips were strong enough to leave marks. The only way anyone would know they were together was if Chica slipped up or they smelled him on Fredbear's backside.
FredBear was looking at the males eyes with love as he was gentle fucked, That was until he felt being pushed longed and hard inside into his prostate. His eyes widened open, becoming a muttering moaning mess, "Bon..Bonnie!~" He moaned out into the males hand making him muffled, His hole tightened around the males cock making his eyes roll back. He enjoyed it so much, especially since his prostate was being abused over and over again. He started to move his hips back and forth riding the male against his pounding trying to pleasure the male as well as himself being pounded.
Bonnie would let out short and rough moans into his other hand, biting his lip harshly while he continued to roughly fuck the blonde bear. His ears would flick and swivel, so aware of every noise around them. He knew that Fredbear was enjoying this, and so was he, but he needed to finish soon. Good thing he felt close; the tightness around his shaft was making him tense with anticipation for release, moaning into Fredbear's ear as he'd go faster and harder on his ass, making himself go even further towards ejaculation. His tail wiggled slightly as he'd force in once more before he could feel himself leak into his mate, busting into him with a forceful release that would travel towards the male's womb, only to be blocked by the fluid-filled uterus of the pregnant male. He kissed his bear's neck, exiting and laying down beside him, nuzzling his neck and giving a gentle purr as he hoped that this would calm the boy's pains.
FredBear was gripping onto his teddy bear for dear life as his ass was being pounded in so many fucking ways, and angles the pleasure was making him drool a bit he really missed feeling Bonnie inside of him maybe it was the missing of feeling loved while being fucked or maybe it was how Bonnie always started gentle and than fucked his mind out that he loved so much...He could feel himself getting closer, His back arched as he leaned against the bed a bit more making his ass stand out more for the male. "Fu...Fuck~" FredBear let out a mutter of pleasure gently kissing against the bunny's wrist that was around his mouth just to tease him, His head slowly fell a bit to look at the magic going on below them and it only turned him on more seeing the actual movement of Bonnie's hips going in and out...It wasn't until he felt the leaking on the inside that his ears shot up and he moved a little so his back would be pressed against Bonnie's chest forcing him deeper inside him, "Ye...yes!" FredBear quietly cried out wanting to be filled by the male, After a few more slams and pounding he finally felt it the forceful release which indeed made FredBear cum all over himself as well "Agh!~Mmh!" His cute moans muffled as he felt the males cum reaching to his womb before feeling the lean him onto his side and exit out which made the once warm cum run down his pretty thighs, He was panting like a bitch that just had gotten punished or something feeling the gentle purr which made him smile. He reached grabbing the males arm and holding it around him "Bonnie...I love you..." He said leaning into his hold.
"Yes, I know.." The bunny panted, sitting up with Fredbear in his lap. "I think you need a shower... get all that cum off you, hm?" He kissed Fredbear's forehead as he spoke, nubby, fluffy tail wiggling beneath Fredbear's wet thighs. He wanted to give Fredbear some aftercare... He knew that Nightmare probably didn't ever care to give that to him, and he knew Fredbear wanted it. He always enjoyed cuddling, and he so wished to be held after sex, or even just making out. Over the past two weeks he had learned that about the bear. How much he enjoyed attention and love, and he had also learned how much he loved giving it to the golden blonde. He hated that he had to compete with his boss for the same omega, but he knew that he was the only chance Fredbear would ever get at a true, loving relationship. Nightmare only cared for sex, having children with his omega and showing off his dominance in his eyes. He didn't think Nightmare truly cared about Fredbear. His actions certainly didn't show him to be the most caring individual. If only the two could learn to share... it wasn't unheard of  for alphas to be mates with the same omega, afterall...
FredBear giggled a bit being sat In the males lap and feeling his tail wiggle underneath him. "Seems like someone is happy hm..." He said as he nuzzled into the males chest, He knew Bonnie could read him like a book on what he liked and didn't like that's something he wished Nightmare was able to do maybe than it could of been something more like him and Bonnie...When he heard the offer for a shower he nodded "Yes I'd like that...Nightmare didn't give me one so I've had blood stains on my thighs all day." He laughed a bit thinking about it, He was so busy that he had totally forgot to actually take care of himself...FredBear leaned up in the males lap looking at the males eyes again, To be honest it did make him sad seeing the love in Bonnie's eyes he never could see it in Nightmares...All he saw in Nightmares were just a blank stare that made him question everyday if he had done something wrong but with Bonnie, He could see a true love in them which made the bear lean in and kiss his lips gently he couldn't help himself after all...