:꒰ Chapter 11 ꒱:

When Nightmare moved from the kiss FredBear panted a bit catching his breath as he leaned into the males arms while the water hit him..."It...Felt good..." He said holding the males arms around him, He was tired he couldn't even think about what just happened. Being in heat and now having it drown out by pleasure he couldn't think straight about it, Right now he had no regrets but later on it might hit him as he looked up at Nightmare tiredly. "Did...I make you feel good?" He asked looking at his eyes with a more happy look this time.
"Yes.. You did." Nightmare admitted with a soft smile, gently pressing his nose to Fredbear's in a more gentle display of affection. "You might need some rest after this... You definitely look tired." He continued, flicking a wet ear. "I'll let you have my bed... I can lay on one of the couches." He seemed more gentle now. "Would you like that?"
He shook his head as he rested in the males arms "No...I want you to sleep with me..." He said gripping a bit onto the males hand so he wouldn't leave him, FredBear had attachment issues and was very afraid to sleep alone or be alone so even if he hated Nightmare at times he still didn't want to be alone, especially since he wanted aftercare as well after this experience."Please..." He muttered looking at him with puppy eyes.
"Well, if you want me to." Nightmare didn't need much of an excuse to be close to Fredbear while also being in his bed when he was tired like this. Besides, maybe they could cuddle if Fredbear felt comfortable. "First I would like to at least briefly wash myself." He said, using some of his soap on himself rather quickly since he was hoping to lay down soon. He seemed happy that Fredbear was still wanting a bit of attention, though he was trying to be careful with knowing the line between what he was going to be able to get away with affection wise and what he was going to get lightly smacked for. He didn't want to over do it, in other words.
FredBear watched him before taking the soap "Let me...You helped me a lot today so let me..." He told rubbing the soap into the males fur gently like he did before letting the water wash it off. The younger bear yawned as he finished returning back into the older males arms, It seemed the boy was weak as his heat somewhat calmed down from now being touched like he needed from Nightmare...He wondered if they would be okay now or if Nightmare would do something stupid and hurt him again when he least expected it, Maybe this was just a whole act for Nightmare..
"I won't hurt you again... I promise." Nightmare whispered softly, a single tear dropping down from his face and onto the golden bear's nose. "I don't think I can bare to see you in pain again. Not without harming myself in turn." He continued, ears down as he looked away. "We.. should probably get out now." He then said, lifting himself and Fredbear up off the floor of the shower. He turned the water off and slided the door open, allowing Fredbear to step out first if he wanted.
FredBear was shocked at the tear that Nightmare had dropped, He didn't expect him to get all emotional about this...Maybe he was an omega by heart, Joking of course...FredBear layed in his arms a bit before standing up and taking the first step out grabbing his towel, His ass hurt a bit which was probably indeed normal but he couldn't help but let out a small whimper as he dried himself off.
"It's.. normal for it to hurt after sex. Especially if the alpha is bigger than you.." Nightmare said, stepping out of the shower next to Fredbear and taking one of his towels, drying out his upper body fur with it. "We.. may need to have you take a pregnancy test in two weeks. You're in heat right now, after all..." He seemed a bit nervous about bringing up the topic. Especially when it was so early for it to have happened. "I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable... I just.. had to make it known."
FredBear eyes whined hearing that, He turned to the alpha looking at him "A...Pregnancy test...Already?" He said nervously, Fuck he didn't even think about that...Getting pregnant with Nightmares baby means he'd be stuck with him forever now, But that's when it hit him what if he gets pregnant from Bonnie as well...He whimpered a bit looking down as his ears followed, He was nervous on what Nightmare would do if that truly did happen...And if he was pregnant, would Nightmare take care of him or hurt him even more since he'd be weaker...?
"Yes... I'm sorry.." Nightmare continued to look nervous as well. He dried his fur some more, making sure it was all nice and fluffed out as he did. He was afraid to make eye contact at the moment. If he did get Fredbear pregnant from this he knew that Fredbear would feel forced to fake a deep love for him, and he didn't want that. He wanted Fredbear to feel like he could be true right now. "It scares me too." He admitted sadly.
He looked away from Nightmare as he wrapped the towel around him..."You wanted this didn't you...I remember you saying you were gonna have me carrying your childern so why be sad about it...You brought me here to be your mate so...I guess this is one way to trap me..." He sighed deeply grabbing the jacket "Let's just go to the room..." He told putting the jacket around him and his towel as he walked out going to the bedroom, He saw his nest in the closet and he debated now if he wanted to sleep in there or with Nightmare.
"I don't remember saying that I wanted you to be carrying my children.. but I do remember saying that Nightmare Fredbear had been pregnant when he had died... I wonder if you misheard me..." Nightmare had his ears flattened as he just laid down. "You don't have to lay with me... This is your choice." He continued, closing his eyes as he looked sad again. "As well as this... I can't force you to keep a baby. You're in control of your own body and even if I wanted to try and force you to keep a baby, which I don't, I'm sure the others would sneak you out for an abortion at some point. So really, it's your choice if you do end up pregnant. There's still the chance you won't be."
"There's also the chance of me just being an idiot and not realizing what I had actually said..."
Fredbear listened to him as he thought for a moment going in his closet and grabbing his blankets going back to the bed and sitting down in it. "It would happen anyway right...The more you help me with my heat later on in life you're bound to get me pregnant anyway right, Earlier when you tried forcing me to take you I could of ended up the way we are right now..." He told lifting the boys arms up as he climbed onto him laying on his chest. "So...Even if I were to get rid of the baby now someday I'll just end up carrying your baby so it's pointless..." He told looking up at Nightmare "Besides...I think you'd be cute as a father holding a baby on your chest if I'm being honest..." He told kissing the males mark gently.
"It's not that I'm saying it wouldn't eventually happen, it's the fact of whether you feel ready for that kind of commitment..." Nightmare sighed softly, rubbing Fredbear's ears between his fingers. "I don't want you to feel forced to." He continued, looking into the male's green eyes. "Because you shouldn't be."
A gentle knock soon came on the door, being followed by it being opened by a younger member slowly. "Sir, what do you and your mate want to eat? Chica's ordering food now. We're ordering from a nearby restaurant that offers delivery. I can go take a glance at what's on their menu if you want..." He seemed pretty scared to be talking to Nightmare. It couldn't be put against him; He was talking to the leader of a gang who killed people on a regular basis when he was only 14 years old. Merely five years younger than the omega who was being taken by force by the boy's leader.
"Give us a minute, David." Nightmare responded, seeming neutral in tone. A small whimper escaped the younger male, but he nodded and closed the door behind him when he left.
FredBear listened to him but when he saw the little scared boy he sighed a bit, "Poor kid..." He said when David had left...It made him scared Nightmare would make his future children scared of their own father just because of his background and even about what he would do to them if they weren't good sometimes. Like how FredBear was..."I can go look, It seems the boy's tired so I'll go check..." He said sliding on the jacket again about to get up before he stopped "And...I think you should let him rest for a bit he seems like he has a lot of emotional problems..." For FredBear it was easy to tell if someone had mental disabilities as he grew up around them. As for younger boys like David he was worried.
"He's been paranoid ever since he joined. He's one of Bonnie's nephews. His older brother forced him into this. He's scared to talk to me and I am sure he's far too afraid of me to ask to leave." Nightmare explained, closing his eyes and flicking his ears. "I don't send out any of our members if they're under 18 and or didn't join by will. They only go out and do things for me if they feel they need to tag along with another member. In most cases for David, it's with Bonnie. Bonnie won't take him out if the task is dangerous or would give David trauma, however." He then continued, letting Fredbear down.