:꒰ Chapter 24 ꒱:

The doctor nodded, "You go ahead and tell him, I'll take the ultrasound photos of your little miracles..." He said leaving them be for now to tell the good news.
"Fredbear," Nightmare began with a soft smile. "Dear." He stood up, coming over to Fredbear and kneeling beside him. "You're pregnant. From what the doctor knows and could see... It's twins." He rubbed his head against Fredbear's hand as he took it in his. "We're going to be parents."
FredBear was confused when the male was talking so softly to him, He watched him kneel making him even nervous than before it wasn't till he heard the news that made him freeze not because he wasn't happy but because it was a good chance one of those baby's were Bonnies..."I...I don't...Know what to say..." He said in a more cute shy tone blushing as he heard the last part Nightmare said, So much ran through his mind...Nightmare finding out the truth, If he was gonna be a good mom, If Nightmare was gonna be a good father so much worried him in that small little moment.
"Shhh... it's okay. We have months to practice and prepare. It's in the future. Not just yet, love." Nightmare said softly, lifting Fredbear up off the seat, sitting down, and setting Fredbear into his lap. He held the golden bear reassuringly, holding him close and laying his head on his shoulder. "And I'll be with you, every step of the way."
He whimpered nuzzling into his chest when he was leaned against on the bears lap "But...I'm scared, What I'm not a good mother or worse...What about the pregnancy part I'm scared of the sickness that comes with it my body is fragile What if...What if my body can't handle it." He said tearing up gripping onto the males fur gently.
"If you can handle taking care of your sister on your own then you're going to do well as a mother. And... There's plenty of things that can be done both with and without the help of medical professionals. I can help you with stretching your hips, for example. Yoga and those massage techniques I have in my skill set from my previous jobs. I've done a little bit of research on pregnancy in omegas, and I've read that there are treatments that can help with widening the womb and such, along with several other methods that can make it easier. Besides, it won't be just me. Even if we don't agree with each other most times, Freddy's been asking me to let you practice with his own cubs so you'll be better prepared for a newborn. His kids are younger than your sister, but Freddy's got good experience with them and children." Nightmare gently made Fredbear look up at him. "Love, trust me, you're going to do perfectly fine, and I'll be by your side."
FredBear listened closely to the males words, He gently leaned into his touch on his face nodding softly in agreement "Okay...I like that..." He said pressing his head against the males forehead gently "I...Trust you..." He whispered below his breath.
"I'd hope so, darling." Nightmare replied, rubbing Fredbear's ears gently. He was waiting for the doctor to return, hoping that the appointment would end soon so Fredbear could calm down and get his mind off of things for a while as he'd be visiting his sister and Katherine, who had been taking care of her.

 He was waiting for the doctor to return, hoping that the appointment would end soon so Fredbear could calm down and get his mind off of things for a while as he'd be visiting his sister and Katherine, who had been taking care of her

FredBears ears twitched when he felt the males hands touching his ears making him giggle a bit. "That tickles..." He said with a smile it seemed to take his mind off things...A few minutes passed before the doctor came back with a folder and a big smile "Here you two love birds go, Here in this folder is different ultrasound photos of your twins, A schedule of stretches to do to prepare for your cramps you will receive and to open any smaller parts like hips, And than there is just some random new parent stuff the omegas put together for you Mr FredBear..." He said handing Nightmare the folder with a respectful manner. FredBear was curiously gently taking the folder and opening it seeing all the little tips and tricks for his pregnancy and some candy too which made him happy as he than saw the ultrasound photos gently tracing over where the baby's laid touching on his stomach after the photo "There...Really Is babies in here..." He muttered to himself his eyes lighting up as he looked up at Nightmare again.