:꒰ Chapter 18 ꒱:

Fredbear chuckled feeling the male struggling with washing him "Baby...Don't press so hard, Do it like this..." He said gently pressing rubbing into the males fur softly giving him a gentle message as he looked at his eyes "See? You don't need to press so hard to rub it in..." He said teasing him gently.
Bonnie blushed a bit at his teasing tone. "I'm not really good at this, sorry..." He said, looking at his side. He quickly learned, though made it a little slow as to keep Fredbear from having to be with Nightmare for as long as possible. However, it couldn't last forever, as soon he had to turn the water off and help Fredbear dry himself. However, in a playful gesture he fluffed up Fredbear's fur, making him look twice as big in the process. "Look, you've grown!" He said with a chuckle, turning Fredbear around so he could look in the mirror.
The male turned his head seeing how big he got in the mirror making him jump a bit "Wow! I didn't even know my fur could do that! Bonnie, I look scary!" He giggled looking up to him before putting his hands up scrunching them like claws "Rawr~" He teasingly said like a scary bear to look scary but his innocent looking face did not let that go completely.
"What can I say? I make people look fluffy." Bonnie continued to chuckle, giving Fredbear a kiss on the forehead. "Especially when they're living, golden cotton balls." He continued, smoothing down the bear's fur and making it look nice before drying himself off. He handed Fredbear his clothes, going to his closet to dress himself. "You can go see Nightmare now. He's probably going to be impatient soon." He then called from his closet, choosing a white shirt and a black vest while in there.
He watched him go into the closet after being kissed, He didn't want to go to Nightmare he wanted to stay with him but he knew he had to...He didn't have any clothes with him so he wrapped the towel around him and went to Bonnie kissing his lips softly "One day we will live somewhere we won't have to worry about him, I promise..." He said before walking out the door and going back to his bedroom...When he walked in he saw the pacing nervous Nightmare making him tilt his head "Nightmare...What's wrong with you?" He asked touching his shoulder softly.
Nightmare flinched harshly in response, extremely startled as he looked at Fredbear. "Oh—" He seemed a bit surprised. "Your done." His ears lowered at the question. "I'm... I'm nervous. I just— If you are pregnant, I feel like I wouldn't be a good father. And.. I just don't feel ready to be a parent." His voice quivered a bit. He truly was nervous. "But.. I will stand by your side if you are pregnant. I'm not the kind to run from the responsibility."
"I do have a surprise for you once the appointment is over, though.." He seemed to perk up a little bit with that thought.
FredBear titled his head as he listened to him, He moved the boy down to make him sit..."Hey...Don't say that you'll be a great father you are very protective, And you'll be able to give them everything they want my love...You just have to be around more and stop some of your ways maybe talk your feelings out more instead of taking it out on people..." He said taking his head and pressing it into his chest playing with his fur softly. "A surprise? What is it hm...I'm curious now I want a hint..." He giggled a bit, Though he thought he was somewhat gonna be a good dad he thought Bonnie would always be better a better husband and a better dad but something told him to give Nightmare a chance.
"It's somewhere that's familiar to you, and has something that you are familiar with in it. Is that enough of a hint for you to be satisfied?" He said, following up with his question. He then stood up to go over to the closet, however, opening it and taking something from the inside. "One for now, however, is this..." He walked over and showed Fredbear a small, diamond necklace. "I got it for you over the weekend, as a gift that shows how you're as strong as the diamond is. Life tried to crush you but only succeeded in making a diamond." He said, putting the necklace on around Fredbear's neck.