:꒰ Chapter 25 ꒱:

"There...Really Is babies in here..." He muttered to himself his eyes lighting up as he looked up at Nightmare again.
"Did you not believe me?" Nightmare asked, looking at the other male in the room other than him and his mate. "Will that be all? Are we free to leave or are there things that still need to be discussed?" The alpha asked, one ear twitching slightly with a hint of alertness. He seemed keen to leave. Perhaps to avoid being out in public for longer than he needed to be. There still were people who would try and harass him, after all. Despite them usually ending up dead soon after...
The doctor nodded "Yes that's all, Your next appointment will be around 3 months from now just to see an update and we will be able to see the baby somewhat growing by then." He said as he bowed before leaving, FredBear closed the folder and looked at Nightmare with an exicted look but he didn't say anything.
"Well then, are you ready for your visit?" Nightmare asked, standing up while holding Fredbear bridal style. "I'm sure they'll be excited to see you." He continued, tapping Fredbear's nose once with one finger, careful with his claw as to not graze the male's soft skin. He then proceeded to rub Fredbear's ears again, hoping to get another cute giggle out of him before they left.
He gasped when he was suddenly picked up, He looked at the male nodding happily "I can't wai-" As he was talking he felt the male rubbing making him quickly start to giggle, His ears were really sensitive and ticklish so it made him squirm a bit happily as his big smile showed looking at the male happily.
Nightmare nuzzled Fredbear's forehead, setting him down on his feet shortly after, taking Fredbear's hand in his. "Let's go, then." He said with a chuckle, walking with the omega back outside since the appointment was now over.
He grabbed the males hand happily as they walked out skipping a bit in his walk from how exicted he was "I can't wait to see her! Her birthday is soon I wonder if she misses me." He said with a cute giggle again, He clearly loved his baby sister a lot you could tell from his eyes.
"How old will she be? She still looked quite young when I last saw her while watching you two." Nightmare questioned, looking at Fredbear rather intently. "No older than two, correct?"
He thought for a moment before nodding "Yes she should be around 1 she should of just turned turned 1 recently!" He said happily shivering a bit from the cold outside.
Nightmare held Fredbear closer to him as they walked, shielding Fredbear from the wind with his thick fur and sweater. As they approached the car Nightmare looked down at his phone, making a quick text to Chica; 'Take the day off. I've been overworking you these past few weeks.'