:꒰ Chapter 39 ꒱:

FredBear yelped a bit feeling the males claws against his thighs, He didn't say anything for a moment as he lifted his head up looking at the male seeing he was scared again, He leaned into the males chest kissing him again "You're okay Nightmare...It's just an accident..." He said taking the males bloody hands and putting them around his waist "Don't worry about it hm..." He said leaning into his arms he put his hands on his waist so Nightmare would be able to move FredBear up and down at any pace he wanted if he got close, Though FredBear adjusted to the seat with his knees and started to ride a bit more quicker. His small forming breasts tended to be closer to Nightmares face this time as they moved with his thursts of his hips almost making him look like some type of exotic dancer.
Nightmare didn't really believe that Fredbear thought it was okay, but he would smile weakly and nod. He'd massage Fredbear's chest, trying to make it up to him even though the omega had just stated that he knew it was an accident. He was beginning to think it would be best if they had a night apart afterall. Besides... maybe it would do them good to have some time alone. Away from each-other.
Fredbear moaned out a bit feeling him massage around his chest smiling a bit not thinking Nightmare was thinking any bad thoughts. His thighs were a bit shakey from the cuts but also from not having been able to do this before so it made him kinda insecure as he leaned into Nightmare "Can...You help me I haven't been able to do this before and...I'm not sure if I'm doing it right..." He asked as he wrapped his arms around him In a loving way.
Nightmare couldn't help himself as he'd let out soft moans and pleased whines, using his arms around Fredbear to guide him through riding him. Even with the thought of seperation lingering in his head, he couldn't overide the pleasure that clouded his body. He'd run passionate kisses down Fredbear's neck, seeing as Fredbear had enjoyed it before; Unknowing if the omega shared the same trigger to sexual PTSD. As he felt the knot in his stomach tighten he'd prepare for his release, tensing up as if to warn Fredbear.
FredBear gasped loudly feeling the male guide him feeling very good with his arms around him and the neck kisses, He would kiss on the males shoulders. When he felt the males dick warm up inside him and the when he tensed knowing he was about to cum...FredBear quickly rejected him and moved out of the males arms forcing his cock outside of his ass keeping the tip against his now swollen wet hole "No cumming...Not yet..." He said with a smirk looking at him.
Nightmare hadn't had time to stop himself so Fredbear got a warm spray of cum against his entryway, while Nightmare threw his head back and moaned softly. "Too late, Honeybear..." He said with a huff, sitting up with Fredbear hovering over his lap. "But that doesn't mean you can't do the same.." Nightmare would move one hand between Fredbear's legs and touch his small, infertile penis. "Hm?~" He cooed into Fredbear's ear, brushing his tongue through his fur.
FredBear felt the sudden warm liquid be pushed against his hole making him gasp loudly it felt nice but so weird at the same, He watched the males face making him blush knowing he was able to do that for him. He watched him sit up and watched where his hands were traveling, When he felt the males hand against his dick he whimpered a bit he was sensitive from wanting to cum as he leaned into the licking "I want it..." He said leaning his head onto his shoulder his back arching so his dick would be more into the males hand.
Nightmare would start out slow, though gradually speed up as he'd tenderly but with a decent amount of force stroke Fredbear's dick. His claws were safely out of the way as he did, while Nightmare would smirk and massage his omega's penis. However, he'd pause for a minute and tell Fredbear "Beg me for it sweetheart, you know you want to~" In a seductive whisper, his voice smooth as he'd brush his nose up to the omega's ear. "You may not be my mate by law, but you're still all red and blushy, just for me~" He chuckled, although be it in a jokingly loving manner.
FredBear whimpered and became a squirmy little mess as he grinded his hips against the males lap rubbing against the males dick. "B..Be...Bear!~" He moaned out leaning into the males shoulder whining against him. When he heard the not by law but still blushy for him he blushed hard hearing that "I...I...Am shy..." He said as he looked down with his eyes seeing the males hands rubbing against his dick making him drowl a little from pleasure. "I...I want! Please...I want more!~" He begged out gripping on the males other left shoulder gently but tightly.
Nightmare's smirk would grow wider as he'd continue, though he'd gently bite and suck on Fredbear's neck as he did to further pleasure the omega. He loved seeing Fredbear beg, even if his mate's intent was to have the opposite happen. He remained very touchy of Fredbear's chest and dick, feeling him up and down, massaging and stroking him in order to make him whimper and moan. He enjoyed hearing him do so, enough to where he'd get aroused just hearing even the slightest hint of it come out of him. He could feel Fredbear's dick warm up as he'd grow closer, so as he knew Fredbear was getting close he'd position him to where it would spray towards the floor and not the front of the car so nobody would be able to tell from the outside that they had been having sex unless they were really looking.