:꒰ Chapter 38 ꒱:

FredBear sighed in relief when he felt the pressure go away, He watched him adjust as he kissed the males lips gently. "I know your mad...But I've been watching some things and I wanna know if you'd like them..." He said as he started to leave soft kisses down the males neck reaching up into his shirt and gently touching the males stomach caressing over his abs.
Nightmare would nibble on Fredbear's ear, not in an aggressive manner but a 'Screw you, but I love you too' sort of way. As his chest and stomach would be caressed he couldn't help but start purring in his near growling way. His tail would begin to wiggle as well, his unease and anger seeming to slowly melt away. However, that wasn't to say he would let Fredbear be on top every time. He'd still have Fredbear on his back at times too. But damn this already felt good. Especially attention wise coming from the one he loved.
FredBear smiled feeling the male "I love you too Nightmare..." He said gently as he could see what he was getting at, He sat up on him gently taking the males hoodie off looking at his chest. "So handsome..." He said leaning down and biting a bit hard to leave hickeys on him to mark him, While he did this he started to move his hips back and forth his ass rubbing against the males hard erection that grew. He wanted to show Nightmare love and affection while giving him what he wanted in the first place but he thought if he could teach him how to be somewhat gentle maybe he would be able to be gentle with him...
Nightmare's pleasure would turn to whines from the mild PTSD he had of being touched sexually as a young teen. His ears folded backwards and his brows would crease upwards as he'd try to lean away from the hickies and place a hand against Fredbear's back in attempts to keep him from continuing to kiss his neck. He still vividly remembered the days, the weeks that he'd been touched and felt up by that older member. He was so new to the gang that nobody other than Freddy had believed him when he had tried to tell someone about what he had gone through. Of course, he was used to being ignored after a life of neglect and toxicity from his family, who believed that everyone was for themselves in the world, but after something that drastic immediately after the life altering decision to run away had nearly broken him at the time. Just remembering the fear made him want to ball up and hide, even after all these years of swearing he'd never let someone touch him like that again, not even a partner. It was all too much for him.
FredBear could feel the males hands keeping him from getting close to kissing his neck, FredBear whimpered a bit feeling the male how tense he was. He slowly leaned away from his chest leaning into his hold as he saw the males ears and whining that wasn't from pleasure "Bear...What's wrong did I hurt you?" He asked his eyes frowning as he went and gently touching his ears trying to place them back up "Bear..." He said with a sad tone, Was he not turned on by him anymore? Did he bite him to hard? He was worried he had done something as he gently kissed the males lips "Talk to me...I'm worried I hurt you." He said moving his hips up so he could sit more on the males upper lap away from his dick to give himself and Nightmare a break from the more hard rock underneath FredBear.
Nightmare leaned away, not wanting to admit that he had trauma from his childhood. He didn't think Fredbear needed to know what he had gone through as a teen, or what had happened to him throughout his time in the gang. "It's just trauma. You don't need to know anything further than that." He huffed, though under it was a tone that sounded more like fear than anything else.
FredBear listened to him nodding, He understood that because he's had a lot of trauma as well. He sat there for a moment thinking "I understand completely Bear...I have a better idea..You can touch and feel me and I'll just work on pleasuring you okay? How's that sound instead?" He asked making a new plan. "And if you don't like where I kiss tell me, I know you like head kisses not neck, I think chest is fine right?" He said leaning into the boys chest allowing himself to be touched by Nightmare he wanted to make him comfortable and not scare him at all so he would change it up for him.
Nightmare was honestly feeling ready to just go home and cuddle, but for the sake of letting Fredbear show him what he wanted to do he'd slowly move his hands to Fredbear's ears and massage them between his fingers since he knew they were sensitive and could make him giggle, which in turn made him happy. Despite how close he was to just breaking down and crying into Fredbear's shoulder, he put on a brave face since he didn't want to burden the troubled omega with his own issues that hid in the dark that was his past. Even with that, a stray tear did escape one eye as a silent reminder of what he had survived and had to live with. Those few nights that Fredbear may have noticed that Nightmare would twitch and lightly growl in his sleep were due to bad dreams and memories that would haunt him at night. Although he did truly love Fredbear, even if a small part of him did compare him with his past mate, he brought out the vulnerability in him that he didn't want to come to the light ever again.
FredBear felt his ears being messed with which made him giggle a bit on the males chest, "You can trust me with anything Bear...I promise I won't hurt you or judge you..." He said against his chest before leaning up and kissing the males lips before going to his ear "Now just enjoy yourself okay?" He said gently against his ear leaning his hands to the males chest and rubbing them over his abs to his pant line unzipping them and pulling them slightly down to expose the hard on that was being reduced from the males pants. "Still hard huh?" He said with a smirk as he slowly pulled his own sweatpants down just to mess with the alpha, He took the males cock and rubbed it against his wetter entrance back and forth to mess with him to see how bad he wanted it inside of him. He gave out small whimpers when he would gently press himself down and than quickly pull back out giving Nightmare an excitement and than doubt.
Nightmare would tilt his head like a confused bird. As if it would make more sense at a 50 degree angle, almost. His tail would slowly wiggle with anticipation, more or less accepting the teasing, so long as Fredbear wouldn't do it for longer than a few minutes. All the while he'd play with the omega's ears and would travel one hand down to the partially bloodied tail just above Fredbear's ass since he thought maybe he could arouse Fredbear as it worked on himself. As time would drag on he'd resort to caressing Fredbear's thighs, even going into the crevice between them in order to get a pleased reaction. Part of him wondered if Fredbear would avoid him tonight after this. If he'd actually want to be around him. He already thought he'd done enough to piss Fredbear off enough to where he wouldn't want to sleep with him in the same bed, and that thought made him a bit sad, showing through his slowed movement with his hands on Fredbear's body.
FredBears eyes lit up feeling the soft touch around his body until the male touched his tail making him tense and whine a bit from the pain that Nightmare left there eariler. That pained whining though soon turned into whimpers when his soft spots on his thighs happened making him accidently slip the alphas cock inside him from how wet he was causing him to moan a bit loudly from shock and from pleasure as his hole tightened from the sudden push in. "Fuck..." FredBear muttered as he knew he got to distracted he gave in, 'Plan B' He thought as he gently placed his hands against the bears chest and started to ride him slowly moving his open hips up and down being slow just to see if Nightmare would do something to make him speed up.
With the sudden pleasure, Nightmare's grip would tighten until he unintentionally dug his claws down and through a small length of Fredbear's thighs, causing them to begin bleeding. With the wet feeling coating his fingers Nightmare would look, only to flinch at the sight of blood and feel immediate guilt. Though he didn't say anything since Fredbear didn't whine or cry out at the small cuts. Did he know it was an accident? He was scared he didn't. "I-I'm sorry," the male said suddenly, his fearful tone returning. His ears lowered as he looked at Fredbear's cute face.