:꒰ Chapter 62 ꒱:

Nightmare Freddy was on Nightmare's ass within a few more seconds as he snapped out of his stunned state. There was a lot of screaming and cussing from the two as they threw punches towards eachother's chests, honestly fighting like teenage boys over a pretty girl. Twisted Freddy, the omega bunny's mate on the other hand, went to intervene and break it up, telling his omega to take Fredbear to his room until he came and got them, which would give them the all clear.
Bonnie gave a weak smile as his eyes were a little puffy from crying, though he took Fredbear's hand and led him to his room; Which was also the biggest of the omega rooms.
FredBear looked at them fighting it made him sad that Freddy cared more about him than Nightmare did physically. He felt someone grab his hand making him look down and see Bonnie he ignored the omegas puffy eyes because to be honest right now he could give two shits about how anyone even himself feels at the moment...
Bonnie took Fredbear over to his bed, which was adorned with pillows, blankets, and a ridiculous amount of stuffed animals. It looked like he was nesting on his bed; Which looked to be queen-sized; Better than most of the gang's members got. Hell, it was better than what Twisted Freddy slept on. But Bonnie didn't really seem to notice; He never went into anyone else's room unless it was with Freddy. He tried to get Fredbear to sit down, taking a brush in order to brush through the bear's fur.
In an act of 'I forgive you,' Bonnie did kiss Fredbear's nose gently, though he didn't expect Fredbear to react to it well, if at all, really.
FredBear was kind of amazed by how Bonnie was treated in this gang he wished his room looked like this other than so strict and dark...He had ended up sitting down obeying Bonnie's request when he felt the omegas kiss on his nose he sighed a bit resting his hand against the males waist allowing him to use the hairbrush.
Bonnie gave a soft chuckle and began to brush through Fredbear's fur. He noticed how dirty it was, and that made him stop for a few seconds. "We need to give you a makeover, Fredbear." He then giggled slightly, gently tugging on Fredbear's arm. "We'll make you look so good your alphas will be drooling over you!" He said in a more happy tone, taking Fredbear through the halls quietly, gathering a few of the mated omegas and sneaking the group, along with Fredbear, out of the omega qaurters and to the large, beautiful bathroom that had quite a few showers and bathtubs, each with their own private spaces. Bonnie took Fredbear over to one of the nicer tubs; Which looked like it was made out of polished marble, and made him sit on the edge. "Do you like warm water?" He asked, smiling brightly at the young bear. "We're going to give you the best bath you've ever had!"
FredBear titled his head hearing about the makeover, He's never had one of those so he was kinda confused on what the omega meant but went along with it instead. He allowed the male to lead him before seeing big bathroom and seeing how beautiful it was, 'This gang just keeps getting better than Nightmares huh...' He thought as he was sat down. "Yes I do..." He said looking at the others he was a bit uncomfortable from being shy around other people but he could see how happy Bonnie was so he just bared with it.
While one of the older omegas turned on the water, Bonnie gathered up all the supplies that they'd be using to clean the bear and make him feel good. Including a silky, tight black dress and a dark ribbon that would go around the omega's waist. The rest gave a few giggles as they'd help Fredbear into the tub that was now filling up with warm water. One added bath salts, another added in some soap to make the bath water bubbly. Afterwards, they all took turns gently splashing water onto Fredbear's body to get him wet as they'd wash him; Each having a different job as they cleaned the bear and made his skin soft and silky; Even helping his scars fade a little from when he was bitten and marked by Nightmare.
FredBear tensed a bit when he felt the salt get into his open wounds but when the omegas started to clean him they kinda felt better, He thought this was a bit weird but he couldn't lie and say it didn't feel nice...
Bonnie was the one to wash Fredbear's face, head, hair, and ears, since he knew out of all the omegas in the room he probably trusted him the most. Or at least a little bit as they had interacted before. He would give Fredbear a face scrub, a cleanser, and a thorough cleaning of his hair and ears; Including conditioner and a few other products that Bonnie personally used to make himself smell nice and make his hair nice and soft; Further than with just shampoo and conditioner. As Bonnie would quickly dunk Fredbear's head under the water, of course after permission, he smiled as he could see the results of their efforts almost immediately. The omega's skin looked a lot clearer, his hair was soft, silky, and had a nice shine to it, as well as making him look healthier and less like he had been abused, assaulted and raped by a gang leader multiple times over the past two weeks.
FredBear enjoyed being taken care of allowing himself to untense for Bonnie, It did feel nice to be taken care of with actual gentle care. When everyone was done washing him he looked down seeing how different he did indeed look which made him pout a little realizing that he really was being hella mistreated and yet other omegas live like this taking care of one another and actually love one another.
"You look so good!" Bonnie exclaimed, wiggling his tail excitedly. He helped Fredbear stand up and dry off, then presenting him with the dress. "This is sure to make your alphas drool over and dream of you." He said with a smile, placing it in the blonde omega's hands tenderly. "Do you wanna try it on now? Freddy told me your clothing size beforehand, so no need to worry about it not fitting."