:꒰ Chapter 49 ꒱:

Bonnie's nose twitched as he'd occasionally sniffle, leaning down and leaving small, tender kisses along Fredbear's body, pulling the hoodie up to have access to his unofficial mate's chest. He wanted to start off slow... really sell his point that he cared enough to give Fredbear his undivided attention and love. He nuzzled into the golden bear's chest, his warm breath ruffling the fur that covered it. He pulled down Fredbear's pants as he did this, soon doing the same with his own. "Do you trust me?" He asked, looking Fredbear directly in the eyes.
FredBear blushed harshly as his body was suddenly being kissed ever so gently, When the male rested in his chest he reached rubbing the males head to comfort him before feeling the cold air alongside his thighs, He saw the way the male look at him. "Yes...I trust you completely Bonnie..." The boy said, How could he ever say no to the males pretty eyes.
Bonnie was slow with his penetration, more than gentle with it. He continued kissing Fredbear's neck, shifting his hips slightly. He pressed in, noticing how tight Fredbear was. "Relax, I won't hurt you, I promise.." He said, kissing Fredbear's cheek gently. "I'll be gentle."
Chica was sitting in the living room among all the plushies meant for Fredbear because she was having a rough night and needed something to hug. She was also being the eyes and ears on where Fredbear went for Nightmare. Although mans was not going to enjoy hearing it.
FredBear gasped gripping onto Bonnie as he felt him pushing himself inside, "Bo..Bonnie~" He moaned out as he moved into the males chest when he was kissed on his cheek "I...I'm sorry..." He said referring to being a bit tense, He leaned back giving the blue bunny free will of his body which did help losen his hole a bit but not a lot watching Bonnie's face with love in his eyes.
Chica got up, grabbed the teddy Fredbear had left and threw Fredbear's teddy into Bonnie's room and onto Fredbear, covering her eyes as to not see them do the thing but to also at least give Fredbear what he had failed to grab when he was taken by Bonnie. She then quickly shut the door and left, leaving Bonnie blushing madly since he didn't know anyone else was awake other than them. However, he continued kissing Fredbear, moving slow at first but beginning to pick up his pace as time wore on. "Try to be quiet... we don't need anyone else knowing about this. At least Chica understands our need for each other..." He whispered into Fredbear's ear, nibbling on it gently to arouse him as well.
FredBear was focused on his mate admiring how beautiful and how sweet he was until he felt his plushie be thrown onto him, He quickly looked seeing Chica leave quickly making his face red. FredBear turned his attention back completely embarrassed as he nodded "She's...The sweetest here..." He said in between kisses, Once Bonnie started to pick up the pace and nibble at his ear he bit onto Bonnie's shoulder, although-be-it not too hard, not being enough to hurt him but enough to drown out his moans of pleasure, creating warm friction between the male's shoulder and his breath.
Bonnie whined softly at the bite, though would leave a hickey on Fredbear's chest. It wasn't likely that Nightmare would see it; It was faint, and Fredbear's skin tone made it hard to see the mark since it wasn't large nor that dark. He wanted to make this quick since he knew that if Chica was awake, someone else would be too, and he didn't want some jealous hoe of another alpha to snitch to Nightmare. He made his efforts to be both rough and gentle at the same time, mainly because Fredbear was tight around the bunny's shaft and thus making it hard to mate with him.
FredBear held onto the males back everytime he would push into him he'd let out quiet needy moans, FredBear enjoyed how rough Bonnje was getting making him suck all over his body to leave many hickeys again before going to the male's ear "I want to be fucked from behind by you..." He said in a more bratty sub way.
Bonnie exited just to flip Fredbear over, taking his position on top yet still behind the golden blonde bear. His ears would flick and swivel, making him look alert, which he truly was since someone had walked in on them only a few minutes before. Bonnie cupped Fredbear's mouth, uttering a 'Shhh.' To him once he was near the bear's ear. He placed the teddy bear that Fredbear truly adored beneath the young omega's chest, allowing him to hug and squeeze it for extra comfort during mating. He could feel Fredbear beginning to loosen up, along with his body temperature rising, so he could tell that he was enjoying this; especially with the moans that Fredbear was releasing here and there. However, despite enjoying this himself, Bonnie wanted to make this quick. He didn't need anyone other than Chica knowing about him and Fredbear mating a second time. They already knew about his first time with him.